REPORT: Missing DCUI ULTRA Issues

Not exactly missing but the Fables collected editions are out of publication order under the series section and two later volumes don’t appear under the tab, but can be found by searching.

Also only half of the DCSHG GNs are available though I’m not sure if all were dropping.

3 Likes

@Alec.Holland and mod team, these individual issues don’t say Ultra so I assume they should be available to everyone subscribing to DC Universe Infinite but unfortunately they are not.

The 3 collections are Ultra which happens on a lot of the other series that are available to DC Universe Infinite basic subscription.

3 Likes

Graphic Ink: Gary Frank is missing from the list.

2 Likes

Issues 1-5 of the Vertigo series The Unwritten are missing and the Black Label series Rogues is not in the DC Black Label imprints section. Thanks!

2 Likes

The original Books of Magic ongoing series. There’s a Volume 1 omnibus misplaced under the Arcana annual issue, but the series itself comes up with zero issues.

6 Likes

Nightwing (2016-)
Missing issues 97 and 98

3 Likes

Nope, they’re just out of order on the series page. They’re currently between 79 & 80.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

Maybe that needs to be fixed, then.

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to make note of that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Superman: Camelot Falls volume/part 1 is currently MIA.

A “Camelot Falls” search in our library currently brings up the below for volume 1:

“The Man of Steel has returned to Metropolis and must battle to rout Intergang out of Metropolis! He also faces trouble with Lois, looming problems involving Lana Lang, and a dangerous new discovery in Kazakhstan! Collects SUPERMAN #654-658.”

The above description of volume 1 is correct. However, the cover and contents of the actual collection in our library at this time are both incorrect, as they are those for Camelot Falls volume/part 2.

This is what Camelot Falls volume/part 1 should be:

Again, its not just the cover that’s wrong for v1 as it sits in our library. The interior content is also wrong.

TLDR: Superman: Camelot Falls volume/part 1 is missing, while volume/part 2 has been duplicated.

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it already but Brave and the Bold #177-193 are missing. Brave and the Bold #175 is missing too.

I noticed because I had a hankering to read B&B #184 (a Batman/Earth-Two Huntress team-up). The Earth-Two Helena Wayne and Robin are two of my favorite characters and it’s so great to have Helena back in the new series. I remember loving this issue when I was a kid.

Thanks for doing all you do. DCUI Ultra is awesome.

2 Likes

Those issues aren’t “missing” (as in, available elsewhere but not on DCUI). Most of them haven’t been digitized yet. Requests for those issues would more properly go in this thread:

Some of the issues in that range have been digitized, but can only be found in collected editions. Check my directory for more information:

5 Likes

So helpful, thanks very much.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is exactly the right place for this, but most of the single issues (everything past #18) are missing for the Flash (1987) now when they weren’t before. Most of them are present in the trades, but most other series seem to still have the single-issue format available, so I don’t think this was intentional?

4 Likes

The Books of Magic (1994 - 2000) issues #1 - 75 are all still missing. An entry for the series appears with 0 issues.

The first omnibus of the series is up, but it’s misaligned under a special issue, Arcana: The Books of Magic, which mistakenly comes up as a separate series in and of itself. That issue should actually be an annual/special under the empty The Books of Magic series.

Thanks for your work correcting all of these. Looking forward to revisiting this one, since I sold off my old trades of it 15+ years ago.

4 Likes

1 Like

Love it in one episode of Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman, Clark did a super speed on a computer so fast, that the keyboard was starting to smoke!:laughing:
I think that was really clever of the writers.

2 Likes

:joy: nice…I’ll have to watch it!!!

2 Likes

Recently stumbled across Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer - Gotham by Gaslight. Are the remainder of the “Search for Ray Palmer” issues supposed to be on here? Seems odd to just have the one.

4 Likes

I’m guessing they haven’t removed anything from around 3years ago or so, hoping I should say. Cuz it is possible to read it all on here. But, some are reprinted in other titles. I wish I had my notebook from when I did that read. I’m sorry, I don’t know what I did with it? But, I know it’s possible cuz that’s how I did that read, -& Zatanna’s search on here. I think it’s fully on now but wasn’t then?….

3 Likes