Report: James Gunn’s ‘The Suicide Squad’ Casts Nathan Fillion In Mystery Role

What if he’s the new Rick Flag?

1 Like

I guess I can count on Gunn and Fillion not to present a boring Rick Blah. I mean Flag.

Again, the Rick Flag actor is returning for his role.

1 Like

You can’t blame us for forgetting about Joe Kermitman, he’s so forgettable

1 Like

I dug Kinneman as Flag. Not so much as Robocop, but at least Batman and Commissioner Gordon were in that one.

Gunn may just have Fills play a new character that he can make all his own.

2 Likes

Kinneman has been working on his staring intently skills so watch out.

3 Likes

I get more excited about this film the more I hear. I’m glad to hear he’s on board. Just have a good story this time please.

1 Like

I’m hoping Behemoth heard wrong and Kimblenan’s actually playing Tries To Make His Own Eyeballs Shoot Out of His Head Man. He’d be perfect!

1 Like

The latest news says he will return.

1 Like

I’m gonna say it… Fillion would be a great witty-jealous-ego-centric Rick Flag leading the Squad. Competing against a group of immature anti-heros all quibbling about lost and licking wounds. And Fillion/Flag would play a softer commander (Mom) to their “Captain Ahab” boss, Amanda Waller (Dad). Then you got the lieutenants, Katana … I think that’s it but they could always slipping another to balance with the convicts.

1 Like

I agree, @COVEREDinPAINT! I sure hope Kamblebam isn’t coming back to play Flag.

UPDATE: TAIKA WAITITI MAYBE GONNA BE IN IT

https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/08/27/taika-waititi-in-talks-to-join-james-gunns-the-suicide-squad/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Waititi should be Blok for consistency

1 Like

Link also said all those named were coming back to their original roles. So Flagg is cast with the original actor.

1 Like

Waititi could be reprising his character from Green Lantern.

Nah, I don’t think so either.