#renewharleyquinn for Season 3

I started watching Season One on SYFY and got hooked. I couldn’t wait for them to show Season Two and signed up. Way better than network tv. I hope to find some other great shows on here.

9 Likes

It’s on SYFY??? But they it’s a dc universe original.

2 Likes

I thought the ending was super nice so I would be ok if this was the final season but I wouldn’t mind a season 3.

4 Likes

They showed Season One on SYFY late night Sunday nights a few episodes at a time. I couldn’t wait for the next week so I got the app and started watching here, then started on Season Two.

7 Likes

They ended it great but would like another season or two.

5 Likes

I’m assuming that in the beginning they were only planning for two seasons, but I’m sure we will get a season three. The show is too popular not to

7 Likes

The Harley Quinn animated series is the only reason why I got a DC Universe subscription in the first place. It has become one of my favorite shows of all time! It is so effortlessly funny, the plot and characterization is phenomenal, the voice acting is great. It HAS to get renewed for at least a few more seasons please!!!

13 Likes

It is a DC Universe Original. After season one was done they shipped it off to ScyFy.

As you can see from this thread, it’s added to the customer base.

7 Likes

Yasss!! #renewharleyquinn for a third season!
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the series overall, I originally thought it wasn’t going to be the best, but I was and still am surprised at how good it is!! It’s honestly one of the best adult animated shows ever, and I don’t say that lightly.
Bring in Deathstroke for the third season, and make Rose Wilson a member of her “group”!

5 Likes

Same with star girl but that’s on the cw

3 Likes

This has been my favorite series. The rest are really great, but I really want this one to continue. Skewered version of the DC universe is hilarious!

5 Likes

Renew Harley!

7 Likes

I’m here for this

5 Likes

This show is basicly why I stick around

7 Likes

Adding in my voice! Love this show so much and with the reception and general adoration it’s received I believe it’s only a matter of time before it’s renewed.

3 Likes

Hopefully they started working on it once they saw how popular season 1 was

1 Like

Ordinarily I would think so too. But with Covid causing Warner (and everyone else) to bleed money not sure some hard decisions might not have to be made So not sure I would count on anything being renewed. If they have to cut back spending then guessing they will give more thought then usual on renewing something. (this is just my speculation, not claiming to know anything anyone else doesn’t). So definitely think it is good to let our voice be heard.

Although them also having it on HBO MAX is probably a good sign.

5 Likes

" If we’re lucky enough to get a Season 3, and we truly don’t know yet, but if we are, we’re not going to walk it back. They’re a couple."

15 Likes

I heard that it was on SYFY. Since you saw it there, did you notice if it was significantly edited? I have a couple of friends who refuse to watch it because it’s on “another pay service” and want to try to hook them through Cable… but if it’s censored significantly I’d rather not go that route.

1 Like

Tee Raw you are right!
And DCU this show is really well known now after two seasons; it has garnered high praise for its wtf-ery and its awww love story and it should last as long as writers, animators have wrists and actors (see this cast! Every actor) have voice!

1 Like