#renewharleyquinn for Season 3

This is simply here to ask for the renawal of Harley Quinn

177 Likes

It has to be a foregone conclusion at this point, right?

21 Likes

^ There’s too much popularity with this show especially the writers and VA have done a SPECTACULAR job for it to end with only two seasons.

I’m hoping they’ll release info at the DCU FanDome :crossed_fingers:

59 Likes

Yea, I’m expecting that they will. The only DCU show that hasn’t gotten renewed so far has been Swamp Thing, and that’s because it went over it’s 80 million dollar budget. Needless to say, Harley Quinn does not have an 80 million dollar budget, and is also very popular. I think it’s good to assume it’ll be renewed.

29 Likes

Hopefully it does. It’s a great show

17 Likes

Yes please!!

13 Likes

Do we know if we are getting a third season of Harley Quinn yet? I hope so Its awesome

11 Likes

My thoughts exactly, and the plot can go in almost any direction

13 Likes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:This show is filled with so much potential !

15 Likes

Oh We Need Season 3!!! I’m Sure They Are Probably Working Out A Deal Where It Airs On HBOMax Like Doom Patrol.

13 Likes

Harley Quinn Season 3 is a MUST. This new reformed Joker is amazing, and Harley was the one who helped Joker to become him. I would BE HAPPY to see an anti-heroic Joker who will say what Batman won’t, go where Batman can’t, and still be FUNNY. And who would actually be a friend to Harley now, that he has has own true love.

12 Likes

Does that mean it wouldn’t release on DCU?

6 Likes

It would air on both. Doom Patrol is airing on both.

7 Likes

It could, but I don’t imagine that they would need to. Harley Quinn doesn’t have the same budget needs as Doom Patrol—which is why they did that deal with HBO Max. I think it’ll stick on the service if it can, which I see no reason why it wouldn’t.

4 Likes

Renew Harley!! :fist:t3: Soooo much narrative potential. Once last time @DC_Community :purple_heart: Cost effective, social distance entertainment. It’s a win-win.

16 Likes

Can’t stop won’t stop!!!

Season 3 PLEASE!!!

:heart::black_heart::green_heart:

15 Likes

It certainly can support a 3rd season. It has been well received on DCU and on cable.

Season 3, please.

10 Likes

F38EB957-FDB3-4D4F-8616-B48BF70202CA

23 Likes

This show is PHENOMENAL!!! Definitely my favorite series on DCU. Hopefully it gets renewed for multiple seasons! (:wink::wink: @DC_Community)

#RenewHarleyQuinn
#CobbSquad

14 Likes

It isn’t officially renewed?

5 Likes