Renew Young Justice

Hey so I looked through the recent threads and didn’t see one like this so I thought I’d start one!

After all what is a better platform to let DC Universe know how much we want to see more Young Justice than it’s own.

Reminder to keep watching the released episodes and reading the tie in comics. Show them the demand is there. The fans brought this show back, now lets keep it alive.

2 Likes

An episode a day keep the (cancellation) doctor away!

And I’m trademarking Cancellation Doctor as the next great comic villain.

2 Likes

I hope Outsiders isn’t just covering the Apocalypse story because it’s meant to be the conclusion. I hope they have many more Seasons planned after Outsiders!

1 Like

Imagine next season being Young Justice: Outlaws

1 Like

That’s the one thing I want for Christmas this year, a greenlit Young Justice season 4. I’m getting really discouraged by people saying they’re unsubscribing due to the mid-season break. I think if we all support the streaming service and keep watching the show, the numbers will be up and they’ll have reason to give us a season 4.

1 Like

I think the more people who stay subscribed, the greater chance we have of getting more great programming. Everyone should stay and get a friend to subscribe.

1 Like

I don’t think they will cancel TJ again after Outsiders. If this service doesn’t hav enough subscribers, they will just merge it with the WB streaming service

Why would this show have a midseason break anyways? All the episodes are finished. Its ridiculous that I have to wait at all for these episodes. Let them out Netflix style and stop artificially stretching out the seasons. I bought the whole year package so let’s go.

1 Like

The episodes might not be finished

2 Likes

Conversely, the statistics that a whole bunch of people signed up when YJS3 dropped, cancelled when the mid-season break hit, and then re-subbed when it came back on… well, I would think that would tell them a lot about how popular the show is.

2 Likes