The BatFam

I did.

Jason Todd Week 10 brings us the Teen Titans!

1 Like

Damian Wayne Week Three gives us a bit of Damian and a bit of Jason too.

1 Like

Hey everyone so I can’t remember because I started with the bat mythos at such a young age I just remember it being there but not dogging our boy Damian I just have issues with his momma Jason is my favorite. I do deeply wish there was a way to bring jason back to Robin just for a story even though red hood is such an amazing and powerful character. I think the nostalgia alone and poignancy of that story would be amazing but such are dreams so where are we exactly? Ps Damians time with a batman whose not bruce but shall not be named is my favorite batman and robin book

2 Likes

Well, I know that the next Damian Wayne week will be covering the first few issues of Morrison’s Batman & Robin, so you’ve arrived at the ideal time! (Speaking of good jumping-on points, I’ll be posting the start of Jason’s post-Crisis adventures very, very soon!)

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s awesome and so the issues will be posted in the thread where everyone is reading and such

1 Like

Yes. If you’ll scroll up just a little bit, you can see the latest posts for both Jason and Damian. Click on those and check out our current discussions!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @AlexanderKnox

2 Likes

Thread is up in case you ever have time DC Voices

1 Like

Jason Todd Week 11 is here!

1 Like

The Damian Wayne branch of Renegade Robins is hosting our first Watch-Along. Here’s a link for anyone interested in participating.

1 Like

Here’s Renegade Robins: Damian Wayne Week Four. Enjoy!

1 Like

Jason Todd Week 12:

Damian Wayne Week 5

1 Like

Jason Todd Week 13:

Damian Wayne Book Club Week 6.

Jason Todd Week 14:

1 Like

Damian Wayne Week 7

1 Like

Jason Todd Week 15 (Pre-Red Hood Finale)

Damian Wayne Week 8.

1 Like