The BatFam

edited-image_zps7dksxjca

Join the club by clicking this link!

Welcome to The BatFam (a.k.a. the Renegade Robins Club)! We are dedicated to reading stories featuring Batman’s greatest sidekicks: Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, and Stephanie Brown! (We don’t want to hear it, Dick and Tim fans! :stuck_out_tongue: ) The discussions threads are linked below.

• In the first half of each month, we have the Damian Wayne Book Club. This series follows the saga of Bruce Wayne’s assassin-trained biological son!
  • In the second half of each month, we have the Stephanie Brown Book Club. This series reads through her appearance in chronological order!
  • You can also find the archives for the Jason Todd Book Club discussions below!

If you need to contact us, just reach out to @AlexanderKnox or @JasonTodd428!

Feel free to introduce yourselves below! Let us know when you first encountered these characters, and tell us which one is your favorite!

18 Likes

Just so you know, it looks like people can’t join the club yet. I’d go to your club page, hit the “Manage” button with the little wrench logo on it. Go to “Membership” and click the “Allow users to join the group freely” button.

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and provide a link to the first week in this thread.

2 Likes

New week, new session:

1 Like

Week 3 is here:

2 Likes

The link to Week 4:

2 Likes

Here’s Week 5:

3 Likes

Week 6:

2 Likes

Week 7:

1 Like

Week 8:

1 Like

Renegade Robins: Damian Wayne Week 1 is live everyone!

2 Likes

There’s a Robin club? I’ve had a profile pic of Damian my entire time on this thing and no one ever thought to tell me?

3 Likes

Well, it was the Jason Todd Club until last week. We just added Damian to the roster.

2 Likes

Well. I do like Jason.

3 Likes

Jason Todd Week 9 is here!

3 Likes

Come join in the Robin fun @Behemoth.

Also there’s going to be a Robin event next month in honor of 80 years of Robin. Several clubs are banding together with Robin related materials and WALs in case you’re interested.

5 Likes

So glad I found a club for my 2 favorite robins.

5 Likes

Week Two of Renegade Robins Damian Wayne Book Club is live. Come check it out.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it didn’t inform me that I was tagged.

Not sure why that happened @Behemoth.

(Let me know if you got that one this time.)

1 Like