Remove From “Continue Reading”

Sorry if this has been answered before. I’m a long time reader, but first time poster. Is there any way to remove things from the continue reading list. When I try something new, and end up not wanting to keep reading it, I’d like to be able to remove it from the list.

13 Likes

Hi @jmgoebel! Thanks for posting. :slight_smile: We don’t have that feature currently, but I’ll add your interest in it to our list of requests. I hope you’re enjoying your reading, and please let us know if we can help you with anything!

6 Likes

Hi I’d also like to add to the same request, sometimes an issue from a series I have already read will stay in my dive back in row, even tough I have read it and try to remove it from the list.

7 Likes

Thanks for the report, I’ve sent it up to the team!

4 Likes

Any chance this might be coming? My dive back in is a mess.

5 Likes

Hey @Stevotastic, thanks for checking in on this! I just wanted to let you know that we are looking into it and will let you know by tomorrow, hopefully :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning! This is something that has been sent to our team as a feature request and it’s definitely on our radar. Additionally, can you please send a ticket into Customer Support regarding this, you can contact them here .

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that if you finish the latest issue, the series will go away in your Dive Back In section, unless the series is currently ongoing.

1 Like

Hello, I know this post is about a year old. But I would like to add my name to the list of wanting to be able to remove titles from Dive Back In.

4 Likes

Thanks for your additional input! As a quick workaround in the meantime, we recommend flipping through the entire comic to the end page. This will usually kick it out of your Dive Back In section since it’d be marked as a completed read.

2 Likes

I’ve tried that but they’re still there. Even a one shot

3 Likes

If you are reading an old series you can go to the last issue of the series and flip to the end of the issue which will remove the series. However, if you are reading a current ongoing or an archived series that is being added (like Blood Syndicate) you have no choice but to flip through each new issue every week or month to remove them and then they are back when the next issue comes out. An option to remove them would be great.

3 Likes

I would also like for my name on record with the complaints. Hopefully there will be a resolve one day with “dive back in”, it just makes everything messy and unorganized rather than actually being useful. Definitely a ‘delete’ setting is needed, especially with how long this has been an issue.

6 Likes

I no longer see the three dots on the web browser or on my iPad. Did they remove it or am I blind?

1 Like

Kind of disappointing to see an issue i have is something that’s over 2 years old now… Would love to have a simple “remove” button on comic in dive back in section. Have tried re-reading the comic, finishing the whole series, nothing. So i guess ill add my name to the 2 year old issue as well :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Has there been any consideration on adding this feature? I have been having a reoccurring issue with certain series (Lazarus Planet, Batman/Spawn and a few others) continuing to pop back up in my continue reading section. I have to then scroll back through the issues for them to go away and then they show back up the next day.

1 Like

Hi Dmorin. This feature has not been added, but I will gladly pass your feedback along to the correct team so that they can consider this. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

2 Likes

I came to this section today specifically looking to see if this topic was being discussed. The lack of an option to remove an ongoing series from my DIVE BACK IN list is quite frustrating. I believe many users would be very happy to see such a feature added.

4 Likes

Hi @lacroix27. I am very sorry for the frustration. I will send your feedback to the team for consideration.

2 Likes

Not anymore. It’s completely broken for me. Finished series dont go away and ongoing don’t go to the next issue.

2 Likes