Remove From “Continue Reading”

Sorry if this has been answered before. I’m a long time reader, but first time poster. Is there any way to remove things from the continue reading list. When I try something new, and end up not wanting to keep reading it, I’d like to be able to remove it from the list.

8 Likes

Hi @jmgoebel! Thanks for posting. :slight_smile: We don’t have that feature currently, but I’ll add your interest in it to our list of requests. I hope you’re enjoying your reading, and please let us know if we can help you with anything!

4 Likes

Hi I’d also like to add to the same request, sometimes an issue from a series I have already read will stay in my dive back in row, even tough I have read it and try to remove it from the list.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, I’ve sent it up to the team!

3 Likes

Any chance this might be coming? My dive back in is a mess.

2 Likes

Hey @Stevotastic, thanks for checking in on this! I just wanted to let you know that we are looking into it and will let you know by tomorrow, hopefully :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning! This is something that has been sent to our team as a feature request and it’s definitely on our radar. Additionally, can you please send a ticket into Customer Support regarding this, you can contact them here .

2 Likes