Reminder💡 Young Justice: Outsiders Will Return in June

There, there… We’re impatient for it, too! Let’s use this thread to vent all our frustrations*. Why did they make us wait 6 years, and now another 3 months? Why do good things happen to bad people? Tell us how you feel about this delay in the comments below!

*Within reason, and within the confines of the Community Guidelines.

10 Likes

I don’t like to wait for things. cries on your shoulder

3 Likes

hugs iJest and pats their head

2 Likes

<3 Thanks, I feel better.

2 Likes

NOOOOOO

2 Likes

I’m hoping that since there’s such a long delay that we have other great content to keep us occupied! Looking forward to Doom patrol next, but in the mean time I can rewatch the episodes at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m feeling the mode. silently crying despite my use of YJ humor

3 Likes

It could be worse if it comes back at the end of June! Here’s hoping it’ll return at the beginning of June! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It will probably be back on the first Friday in June

4 Likes

If I could wait six years for YJ’s return, I can wait 3 months but I’m still crying. sobs

3 Likes

My weekend :(.

1 Like

I don’t wanna wait! stomps off into a corner and folds arms across chest looking decidedly cranky about waiting

4 Likes

We waited years for it to come back…what’s a few months?

Now, why is it when you go through the drive through, they sometimes forget part of your order? That’s something to complain about. Not a cartoon.

2 Likes

hands JasonTodd428 a stuffed toy of Wally There, there. It’ll be okay.

2 Likes

This just makes it that much easier to get through the masses of comics sitting on my pull list.
Friday night will just be comic night, until further notice…
Well. Until June. lol

2 Likes

perks up and takes the stuffed Wally toy from Vroom Thanks. Now I feel better.

3 Likes

@JasonTodd, you’re welcome. Happy to help =)

2 Likes

Hopefully Doom Patrol will make the wait for young justice a little more tolerable.

I figure DCU will be on my XBox by June. So I can watch Young Justice without having to rig some up!

1 Like

If you need a break from the the melancholy, we just posted a thread featuring a new sneak peak of what’s coming in June :slight_smile: Also joining in to say thankfully, June’ll be here before we know it!

2 Likes