Reminder: Doom Patrol Drops Friday, 2/15 6am PT/9am ET

That’s right night owls, you may just have to transform into early birds. Enjoy these last few hours of life when you didn’t know Doom Patrol, because you won’t be able to envision life without it after you’ve seen it.

Be sure to tune into our Watch-Along tomorrow night at 6pm PST to experience it with fellow fans!

8 Likes

I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.
I will not watch at 6am.

4 Likes

Always seems unfair for the west coast to get these shows early. I know it’s technically the same time, but I’m still going at midnight eastern, but 3am eastern I’m starting to end my day. I know you don’t premiere at midnight and I know it’s the same time different hour, but I just feel robbed. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::grinning:

1 Like

yeah 6am is prime time for nothing but unconsciousness

have a feeling it’ll be worth it, though

and @Applejack, your writing style is a forum treasure :100:

Excited for all of us to join in tonight! Looking forward to chatting & watching together. Thanks for being a fabulous community. This brightens my life by zillions! Have a Super Day! Super Fans!

2 Likes

Ok, it is now 6:56am EST, where is the Doom Patrol!!! Still not available. Come on, was going to watch before heading to work. Guess I’ll have to start the new Netflix Umbrella Academy instead. Arrgghhh!!!

Just saw 9am EST, I read incorrectly and thought it would be available at 6am EST. Sucks, I’ll have to watch it tonight.

@applejack wow even the manager of the mods can’t edit their post thread titles my my

What edit is needed…?

1 Like

None. Me speed read again and have no edit. Apologies to all!

Really excellent pilot; superbly cast. Can’t wait for more.

1 Like

I agree, awesome pilot!