Remember When Lex Luthor and Elastiwoman Were Going to Have a Baby?

14 Likes

Never thought he’d be able to pull off playing Lex Luthor, but he did very well.

6 Likes

And I still find it hard to believe that kandi and Elastiwoman are played by the same actress and they’re completely different characters(well same for alan and lex)

5 Likes

They didn’t give April Bowlby the chance to show her range with her character in Two and a Half Men. Thankfully that isn’t the case with Doom Patrol.

5 Likes

Yeah, April is a great actress. I hope if they do a crossover with the arrowverse and Elastiwoman and Luthor meet they make a two and a half men reference.

5 Likes

I think I’ve seen her on the show in the past, but it never clicked to me that was the same guy who played Lex. Man, talk about range for both actors.

5 Likes

I absolutely loved it. Who knew Ducky, right? I dropped off the show but came back to watch his episodes. The infinite earths was good was well. I really do enjoy him as an actor. (Her as well, I was just very happily surprised to see him as Lex)

3 Likes

I Loved Her in 2 1/2 men!.. she was my Favorite of all the Recurring GF’s you could tell in Her Portrayal that was All CHOPS. And pulling off that level of Brainless and quirky was Brilliant :joy:

1 Like

Time for a crossover! :grin:

2 Likes

Remember when Superman fought Shazam? :joy:

3 Likes

Ikr, love how actors can play completely different characters i get it’s their job but seeing how good they’re doing it always surprises me.

1 Like

Who is “superman” I never seen this show? I recognize shazam ofc.

Edit: found out it’s Brandon Routh. I never seen the live action superman films.

3 Likes

I really liked that show!

1 Like

Barry really screwed up the timeline again.

3 Likes

Remember when Pat Dugan and Venom were romantic rivals

2 Likes

Where is that from?

1 Like

That 70s show

2 Likes

Oh I only seen a few episodes of that show.

1 Like