Remaining issues of Doomsday Clock?

Why are there only 8 issues of doomsday clock available on the dc app? Am I missing something? I thought there were supposed to be 12 issues.

Side question: how much of a time lapse is there between hard copy release dates and the release dates on the app?

Edit: so after some research and help from the community, the next issue should be released on here sometime in March (very soon!) and the series will conclude by the end of the year.

2 Likes

Not sure exactly, but I remember doing the math out once when I saw the BatCat wedding issues pop up on here, and I think it’s somewhere in the realm of six months. Don’t quote me on that though

2 Likes

There are 12 issues of Doomsday Clock, it is a great read.

Comics appear here on the app a year after they are realeased.

3 Likes

They got delayed so they have been delayed on here as well.

2 Likes

See Topic

1 Like

Do other comic streaming services have less of a time lapse? It is kind of annoying that they post videos and talk about comics that I can’t read on the DC Daily. I’m looking at you “Pennyworth R.I.P. “

2 Likes

Some illegal streaming sites upload comics within a day or two of their release, but you didn’t hear it from me. You can have to contend with not very safe for work ads and possible viruses with those sites.
-C

1 Like

The time limit of one year is imposed by

DC Comics who published the comics
Not DC Universe

They are trying to ensure that the following stay in.b usiness

DC Comics

The Local Comic Books store who buy
comics on a non return basis. If they cant sell recent back issues they will order less comics anf it will be more difficult to buy new Comics

Comixology which sells digital comics

The monthly fee here is equivalent to about two comic books a month which is shared betwern the Local Comic Book.Sore and DC Comics.

So DC Comixs probably has to sell four comic books to make that eight dollars.

3 Likes

@Cosmic-Joe what Turok said. I don’t know what the delay is for other services,but there is a TON of great series on here. And it is a great value.

The full run of the Before Watchmen series is on the app! If you like Doomsday Clock, I would recommend it.

3 Likes

Thanks @KamAndi80. I’ve read though all of the before watchmen already. Great read!

2 Likes

So its been a couple days over a year since #12 was released. Any idea when it will be added to DC Universe?

I’m beginning to think I should have just bought it, it’s been so long since I left off, I’ve completely lost flow and continuity of the story.

1 Like

New issues come to DCU every Tuesday, so you may see it here as soon as this week.

1 Like

It comes this Tuesday

1 Like

Marvel Unlimited moved to 3 months a month ago, while DCU Infinite is moving to 6 in late January.

1 Like