reign of the supermen

When can we watch reign of the supermen in dc universe

1 Like

26 Hours!!! What happened to January 29th…

2 Likes

You can watch it now

2 Likes

Bro, it’s up!

1 Like

Just finished it, enjoy!!!

1 Like

It a good!!

2 Likes

Damn good!

1 Like

I got a question. The Death of Superman/Reign of Supermen seems to be the same continuity as WAR and Throne of Atlantis. Were there any movies between them? The Martain Manhunter just appeared out of nowhere in DoS.

@IPW77 yeah he just kinda arrived. Same with Hawkman. Honestly, I’m not bugged by it. I’m glad he’s getting some time with this and Young Justice this season.

2 Likes

Pretty good. Awesome that it was released on DCU

I’m watching this now for the third time and honestly it’s really just good but it so could have been better. They should have did a 2 disc for this

So I’m just chalking this up to not really being the Death /reign of Superman from comics. More of a take on it as opposed to the ACTUAL STORY.

I’ve accepted that we’re really never going to get the traditional story it’s just too damn long for this era. We are able to do it but they won’t do it. heck I’d be happy if they just did it in a motion comic book like Marvel did a few years ago ago.

just started the movie! love the animated film series that has been building. each movie improves and strengthens the lot. im really enjoying this one. great voice acting, strong story, good writing and excellent animation. excited to watch this play out. love the justice league! hahaha