reference answers wanted trying not to spoil on title come inside if u watched all the YJs

What did Metron mean by calling Cyborg & Halo his grandchildren? Did he simply mean their connection to the motherbox? Or something genealogical that I’ve never heard of. Secondly, does anyone else think he took them to the Source Wall? Or was it a dead zone?, Limbo?, it said Nowhere, anyone think or know where it was or was it simply Nowhere? I’m talking bout when Metron swooped in & took Lian, Cyborg & Halo just to clarify.

Metron created the motherbox’s and the fatherbox’s, so he feels that Vic and Violet are the children of motherbox’s and fatherbox’s, making them his grandchildren

2 Likes

Metron created the motherbox’s and the fatherbox’s, so he feels that Vic and Violet are the children of motherbox’s and fatherbox’s, making them his grandchildren

Thank u. I always thought he was created only to observe but never intervene. It threw me when he boom tubed them away, b/c in so many Kirby comics, he was asked to change or correct a situation & he always said he was given the Mobius chair to record & observe but never intervene. Sorry for the run on sentence lol.

1 Like