Reeves and Pattinson To Return For The Batman Sequel

This is my thought exactly. There has to be a significant number of decision makers who probably want to bring Joker in as soon as possible, and honestly I’m sure a lot of fans who are eager to see him again. It’s really hard to keep everyone happy with creative works like this.

2 Likes

It is indeed. But the WB suit set shouldn’t forget what Christopher Nolan, a then new name in the studio tentpole biz, and David Goyer were able to do with R’as and Jonathan Crane:

images (4)

I mean, NOBODY outside of the fandom really knew who either of these characters were or their weight within the B’Man mythos at the time. My friends and other peeps around me who knew that I was into comics were hitting me for the deets on these two (Wikipedia was still in its infancy back then). Anyhoo, alls I’m sayin’ to the studio front office peeps is that with the right balance of effort and care B’Man’s lesser-known baddies can def be as entertaining and engaging for audiences as the well-known ones. :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

I would definitely save Joker for the last film. I want to see a more serious and emotional Mr. Freeze for this Batman universe, not a walking, pun-filled snow cone machine lol. I think Scarface would work as that side antagonist like how Penguin was in the movie.

2 Likes

Same, though probably for a few different reasons :grin:

3 Likes

He still is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

3 Likes