Ooh! Iā€™m so excited!!!

4 Likes

yes-spongebob

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :smiley: :batparrot:

6 Likes

:smile: :+1:

5 Likes

Look, I love me some Battinson. He just gave me back the feels I had for him back when I was 10, only this time itā€™s better.

4 Likes

Homeboy was a smokeshow when he was all vamped up. :fire: :eyes:

Iā€™d be waitinā€™ on Bella to come up and be like ā€œEdward we need toā€¦ā€

Not tehday, Girlie! :laughing: :smile:

5 Likes

Not to be rude, but I hope itā€™s less than three hours this time.

3 Likes

Youā€™re not being rude- the first installment was a bit on the lengthy side, but it was super awesome tho. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t watched it yet. I know itā€™s finally streaming, but I donā€™t know if my attention span can handle it. I might get distracted, pause, and not go back to it. I wonder if thereā€™s a nice spot somewhere in the middle, where I can pause it and pretend itā€™s two separate movies.

2 Likes

The story is solid and the performances are compelling. The onscreen action def kept me from fidgeting in my seat at the theater.

4 Likes

Matt Reeves said he hope to have Mister Freeze in a sequel, if the character is being done right with no cold or ice puns, then itā€™ll be great to see.:grinning:
And as for Clayfaceā€¦about time! :slightly_smiling_face:

:chill: :clayface_apalledhqtas:

3 Likes

Very glad to hear, Rob is probably my new favorite version of the character.
giphy

3 Likes

Sameā€‹:fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3:

3 Likes

HELL YEAH!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

YES. Really hoping itā€™s Basil Karlo but Iā€™m betting that itā€™ll be the Matt Hagen version, which is still very cool. :+1:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t wait too long to announce this. Clayface really is a villain whose time to shine on the big screen is way overdue. Considering how many Batman movies there have been, there still are a lot of villains Iā€™m eager to see.

3 Likes

I would really like to see The Mad Hatter & Scarface on the big screen as well. That would be so great to see. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That would! I was thinking about Scarface the other day. He seems like one of the harder characters to do, but it would definitely be fun to see.

3 Likes

Agreed. Let the Joker stay in stir for a while and put the spotlight on some of the most fave villains who havenā€™t gotten a lot of screen time yet. :+1:

4 Likes