Red X or Red Hood in Titans ?

I know most people would rather see Red Hood be introduced into Titans including me, but what if they decide to leave him out and have Jason become Red X. Red X in the Teen Titans cartoon makes it clear that he’s not evil but is just a thief who looks out for himself and as everyone knows Jason was caught trying to steal the tires off the Batmobile before becoming Robin. I can defo see this Jason in Titans becoming Red X before joker kills him. What are your thoughts ?

latest.jpg

5 Likes

Red x is awesome but give me the hood.

2 Likes

I’d rather have Red Hood

2 Likes

Is Jason confirmed to be Red X? I don’t know much about that character

2 Likes

Red Hood first…Red X can come later.

2 Likes

@TX85 he’s not been confirmed as Red X but everyone suspects it’s Jason and even the writers hint that it’s Jason under the mask.

3 Likes

Red Hood.

3 Likes

Red Hood. Not enough casual fans would understand Red X without a lot of explanation. Like the idea tho good thinking.

4 Likes

Red Hood, but I don’t think it will happen for a few years.

2 Likes

Put me down for Red Hood as well.

3 Likes

Red hood.

3 Likes

I want me!

3 Likes

Red Hood I mean cmon they already have Jason Todd on the show and I’m sitting over here waiting for the joker to kill him (which sounds terrible :joy:)

2 Likes

There is no debate for me, he has to be Red Hood. Way more iconic

4 Likes

I know it makes sense for Red Hood but Red X would be so cool. DC should use the new Jason Todd poll and base it on that. If he lives he becomes Red X and if he dies Red Hood.

2 Likes

Slow down nelly…don’t be in rush. This is a marathon NOT a sprint.

1 Like