Red Nightwing vs Blue Nightwing

Which version do you prefer?

Are you non-New 52 or long live New 52?

1 Like

Part of me wants to be a hipster and say Disco Collar Nightwing, but honestly, I still think his blue costume with the arm-stripes that he wore from the mid-'90s up until he became Batman looks better than anything he’s had before or since. The red looks bland and edgy, and the stripeless animated series-style costume with the bird symbol is boring. The disco collar is fun in a retro sort of way, but a little silly. The black-and-yellow costume from the early '90s isn’t bad, though.

5 Likes

Personally, the AU suit or YJ suit is perfect for him, and, it’s blue!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, the blue costume with the stripes that go over his fingers will always be the best one.

6 Likes

Blue.

3 Likes

Blue all the way! Red’s not bad some of the time, but I think it’s still a little too far and a bit of an eyesore for him to have all the time.

3 Likes

Blue

5 Likes

Definitely the blue with the stripe down to the fingers!

5 Likes

Blue Nightwing.
This is my fav Nightwing pic. It is my phone’s home screen and my laptop’s screensaver.

7 Likes

I think the blue helps him stand out better. Red seems to be a common color across the Bat Family, particularly with the Robins(former or otherwise), so it’s to see one with a different color scheme.

6 Likes

i prefer blue but the red ain’t bad

6 Likes

BLUE NIGHTWING BABY!!!

5 Likes

NIGHTWING deserves his own movie

6 Likes

Might sound like a broken record, but I’ll put my name in for blue

6 Likes

Blue 4 Eva

6 Likes

Blue, but I did like how imposing he looks in red. It makes more sense for him to be in blue though, since he’s basically the opposite of Jason Todd, who has a claim to red.

5 Likes

GOLD NIGHTWING :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue, but sometimes the blue looks a little too muted and I did like how vibrant the red was. I like how Injustice 2 gave Damian the red Nightwing outfit. It really fits him.

4 Likes

My favorite color for him is the Blue but, his Red costumes in The New 52 were really good and I have grown very fond of them. However, they would be so much better if they were blue!

1 Like

Of course, we all know that Discowing is superior to all…

But seriously, personally I like red more, but I get blue is the more iconic color scheme.

2 Likes