Red Hood vs Black Mask

Haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been busy with school. Here is my third point perspective splash page of red hood beating the hell into black mask hope you guys enjoy!!!

My art instagram: @crivelli.art

43 Likes

Three words, THAT IS AMAZING!

6 Likes

Thanks but, Your amazing :metal::metal:

6 Likes

Nah, you’re the amazing one, that time and effort definitely worked out!

6 Likes

Very awesome

7 Likes

Thanks for the support​:grin:

7 Likes

This is great, well done!

6 Likes

I love this @Franthejellyman! Really great shadowing and attention to detail! The angle adds to the movement and is a solid attention grabber. Thank you for sharing with the Community!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

That looks like it came straight from a comic as a variant cover! It’s perfect! Are you going to color it? I sure hope you do!

6 Likes

This is really well done! It’s a cool perspective for a splash page. Usually it seems like splashes are meant to shock the audience, and violence is left to quick, consecutive panels. However callous it may seem, this sort of emphasizes the brutality and significance of the violence. An interesting choice for sure that could be used really well depending on the context of the story. Again, we’ll done!

4 Likes

Definitely just need to finish my other hw first hehe :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I completely agree thank you I think if you have a very messed up and violent character like Jason you gotta emphasize the brutality

5 Likes

This looks amazing! You absolutely nailed the perspective, excited to see more art from you.

5 Likes

Cool! :grin: :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

I like it very unique. Good job

4 Likes

Awesome :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

That is really really good I hope u continue with drawing! Nice job!!!

3 Likes

Amazing artwork great job!

4 Likes