Red Hood and Harley Quinn...

Am I the only one who think Red Hood and Harley would be a fabulous storyline?? Lmao I want to seem them at each other’s throats sarcasm and violence. But slowly work together driving Batman nutty with their guns blazing style anti-justice

5 Likes

I would love to watch this movie, @Dcgoddessofmayhem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOO

@Redhood.55520, do you and Harls not get along?

2 Likes

I will NEVER SPEND TIME WITH A VILLAIN

4 Likes

Someone hand me a crowbar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is Harley really a villain though? I see her as misunderstood, or high-functioning crazy, or villain-lite.

This movie would be hilarious. Sign me up!

1 Like

you will never spend time with a villain but red hood plays jump rope with the lines between hero and villain

1 Like

The new 52 Harley is more anti-hero like Red Hood. I wouldn’t do rebirth, I’m not very found of it. But new 52 Harley and Hood would be amazing!!!

I would be down with that. I like the dynamic of Batman trying to reel those 2 back in, good luck. I can already hear Harley cracking one joke too many & setting Batsy off.

1 Like

I would love to watch that movie!

1 Like

‘Is Harley a villain?’ Yes she’s a villain! She’s murdered people without blinking an eye numerous times! She chose money over saving a child, creates explosions, damages property, fights the heroes, breaks the law… I don’t think a few good deeds and tentative partnerships with members of the Batfamily or Justice League really negate all of the villainy.

Jason and Harley teaming up would be interesting to say the least. I think it would take quite a bit to make Jason even begin to want to trust her though, given her past and her relationships.

@enasniVee Touché.

1 Like

Yeah but go with new 52 Harley :woman_shrugging: she would fit well

1 Like

This is one of the better ideas I have heard in a long time.

2 Likes

I think their personalities would make a great comic run or an awesome animated movie!

1 Like

@Dcgoddessofmayhem
Now, that’s something I’d LOVE to see.

1 Like

Lol, I’ve been yelling at DC comics and their artists and writers forever now on Twitter lmao

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just saying if they do it my name better be in the credits!! Lmao

1 Like