:renegade_robins: [Red Hood 19] The Next Generation (April)

The Renegade Robins Club once again joins Jason Todd, owner of the Iceberg Lounge! And as the Year of the Villain takes off, he’ll be training the next generation of outlaws! (Don’t call 'em X-Babies!) Discuss these stories in the comments below!

Join the club today!

Here’s our schedule: 2021-04-01T05:00:00Z2021-04-30T05:00:00Z

We have two story arcs to discuss this month. I encourage you to give your thoughts on “Prince of Gotham” between now and April 15. Then chime in on “Generation Outlaw” for the second half of the month! (Or just cover them all at once if you’d prefer. I’m not your Ma Gunn!)

Session 19 Selections (Eleven Issues):

I. Prince of Gotham (April 1-15)

1. RHO #32
  2. RHO #33
  3. RHO #34
  4. RHO #35
  5. RHO #36
  6. RHO Annual 3

II. Generation Outlaw (April 16-30)

1. RHO #37
  2. RHO #38
  3. RHO #39
  4. RHO #40
  5. RHO #41
Should Jason remain in charge of the Iceberg Lounge?
  • Sure, why not?
  • No way!
  • Let him take over the DCUI Iceberg Lounge!

0 voters

Next month, the @RenegadeRobinsClub will have one last adventure with our favorite Outlaw! (And I’d tell you which Robin will be replacing him in June, but that would be a Spoiler!) Also, don’t forget to follow our concurrent adventures with Damian Wayne!

3 Likes

(Oh, cool, some Steph love! That will be fun.)

2 Likes

We have to keep with the theme of “Robins mistreated by DC editors.” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL, I almost once suggested her for this club for that exact reason.

We should just rename to the Dead Robins Club

2 Likes

Isn’t that redundant by this point? :wink:

1 Like

We’ve reached the halfway point this month, @RenegadeRobinsClub. In “Generation Outlaw,” Jason Todd becomes a different type of leader as he mentors a group of young rogues-to-be during the Year of the Villain. (If you’re interested in that event, I would refer you to this thread and this thread by Nathan.Payson!)

How do you feel about the Generation Outlaw team? Do you think that Jason, our beloved former Robin, is well-suited to train a team of youthful new mutan…er, metahumans? Feel free to share your opinions of this particular arc.

Do we need the return of Gen O?
  • I want more Generation Outlaw. Bring back this team!
  • Wow, am I glad they dropped this story arc! It’s junk!
  • I wish it had lasted longer, but what’s done is done.

0 voters

1 Like