Recommended DC podcasts?

I’m new to podcasts and I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions for DC related podcasts?

:bat::penguin::black_joker:

1 Like

Whelmed: the Young Justice files is my favorite. It goes in depth into not just the show, but the characters who appear in it (which are a lot). They have discussion episodes from people throughout the dc fandom that tie in comics, RPGs and so much more. One of my favorite episodes was one analyzing linguistics and it was such and interesting character study. I’d take a look through the episodes if I were you and try it out!

4 Likes

If you enjoy the Supergirl show, I can recommend Supergirl Radio. They are a merry bunch and always brings the smiles.

3 Likes

Holybatcast is my favorite, it’s just like having a chat with your friends, Andy, Jamie and Brendon have great chemistry. Squadcast Media, which have Film, Tv and Comics shows. Everyone Love The Drake, which is decocted to Time Drake and the Batman Universe. DC Movie News, hosted by the Popcorn network. Comics Binge is good. Batforce have some great interviews.

1 Like

My favorite is The Dreaming — a show where a lovely Canadian couple, one comic fan and one Neil Gaiman fan, go through the entirety of Sandman issue by issue.

6 Likes

Always a fan of the Fire and Water podcast. Shagg is a fan of Firestorm, Shagg is a fan of Aquaman. They cover a wide-range of Firestorm and Aquaman topics, but their spin off shows like Who’s Who, Mountain Comics and the JLI Bwa ha ha podcast are amazing.

2 Likes

Weird Science DC Comics Podcast is pretty good. They go through the weekly books and are often funny.

Feathers and Foes is a Birds of Prey podcast. Episode 1 starts with the one shots and as the show progresses they add new segments like an episode by episode review of the TV series.

1 Like

One of my favorites is Raging Bullets, which normally goes into the current comics going right now, but also goes into TV, movies, and just whatever is going on in the realm of DC comics.

1 Like

My favorites are Batman-On-Film, and Holy Batcast.

2 Likes

@Nathan.Payson actually hosts a DC Universe podcast with a new episode every week. There’s tons of guests from the community, and overall it’s a lot of fun. It’s on YouTube, Podbean, Soundcloud and Google Play as Fans of the DC Universe Podcast.

4 Likes

I also recommend Wayne Manor Memoirs. Joe and Kendall talk a slew of different Batman topics.

1 Like

I’ve only heard a little of Arkham Sessions but it’s so good! It’s a psychologist analyzing Batman the Animated Series so it’s really fascinating. It’s an interesting and educational!

3 Likes

DC Films Squadcast fka (Suicide Squadcast) or any of the Squadcast Media podcasts, they are all amazing. There is also DC on Screen which is another great one

Im surprised this thread ia being allowed i too. Havexa podcast mostly dc cw etc and the mods deleted it

I really enjoy the Elseworlds Exchange from Comic Pop on YouTube. They cover DC but also just comic books and pop culture. It’s a great podcast.