Recent Absence

Just wanted to let you know I’ll be gone for a few more weeks. In mid August I went to the ER and was diagnosed with Legionnaire’s Disease, and after spending 23 days on life support and a week or so in observation have finally been sent to rehab.All signs point to a full but slow recovery, which I will be concentrating on to get home asap… Funny a Legion club member getting that disease, but I am on the mend and hope to be back on the forums soon.

33 Likes

I am very glad to hear that you are on the mend. It sounds like a pretty awful experience! I hope you have a speedy recovery, and we will be sure to keep a warm spot here waiting for your return!

19 Likes

Good to hear that you are doing better! I’m sorry that this has happened to you! :blue_heart:

We are all excited for your happy and healthy return! But take all the time you need! We will be here waiting for you.

18 Likes

I feel terrible @RexRebel! Get better!

16 Likes

Wow, I am so sorry this happened! I’m glad you are on the mend. We have missed you.

15 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this, @RexRebel! Sending you good wishes and a complete recovery!

16 Likes

I’m so sorry @RexRebel, will be praying for you, and hope you get well soon my friend.

:superman:

14 Likes

Glad you are on the mend. I had wondered where your name had gone recently, so I appreciate seeing this update. Hope you keep getting better and I look forward to when you are able to return to us here. We will be waiting for ya!

16 Likes

Very glad to hear you’re on the mend. Keep your head up throughout rehab and know that we’re rooting for you and look forward to seeing your return to the forums!!

17 Likes

Thank you for making the joke up top so no one else would be tempted. We’re all rooting for you!

15 Likes

Get Well Soon!

16 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re doing better, @RexRebel. I’m sorry that you’ve been put through this and you’re in my thoughts. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything we can do for you. :orange_heart:

17 Likes

Happy to hear you’re getting better. Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way.

15 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are on the mend! Sending good vibes your way.

15 Likes

Good to hear from you @RexRebel, and it does the heart good knowing you are getting better. We’re all right here for ya! :hugs: :white_heart:

16 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, @RexRebel. I’ve missed your posts! Just keep doing what you need to take care of yourself - we’ll all be here when you get back. :hugs: :blue_heart:

14 Likes

I don’t know if we’ve ever talked to or at each other, but your absence has been felt. I’ll get a group together and go after the Fatal Five. Miss your posts.

14 Likes

Get well soon @RexRebel! I’m so sorry to here this. You’ve been missed at the A B (D) C Thread.

13 Likes

I’m sorry that you had to go through this. I’m wishing you a well recovery and I hope you get better soon :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Sorry to hear (read :sweat_smile:) this. But glad to your your on the mend. Wishing a great recovery :four_leaf_clover::+1:

12 Likes