rebirth missing comics

Why can’t I find any vol 2s of any rebirth comic?

3 Likes

Why would they put newer comics up when they’re still making money?

1 Like

Wby not?
Was there a notice in the DC Universe SLA that stated only old comics that nobody wants to buy would be available?

1 Like

Uh, common sense? If they can still make money off recent issues, why would they put them up here for $8 a month? The makes no business sense.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is why Marvel Unlitmimed is far superior to this service. They put out books just 6 months after they hit the shelves. They probably have a million subscribers while DC Universe has a couple thousand. Just speculation of course.

3 Likes

Agree with community about the sparse selections found here. Very limited or B rated material.

3 Likes

@mtlee comparing this to MU is unfair. This is not strictly a comic book hub. It’s a place for a variety of DC content and original content and was in fact never advertised to be a competitor to MU. Also, people are quick to forget that for the first five years of it’s life, MU was broken as hell, so you can’t compare DCU today as MU exists today.

2 Likes

If DC is using your “common sense” approach and filling the comics section with issues nobody wants to buy, it’s going to have a hard time growing his service.

1 Like

@TruthofPisces - I can somewhat see your point about not putting newer comics up because they’re still making money…but since DC will be putting all animated movies up day and date of retail release I think it’s now a very fair question to ask why newer comics cannot receive a similar treatment.
Maybe comics not day and date of release, but at least several months back