Really Enjoying Jovian Wade’s Cyborg!

I gotta tell ya, I’m really enjoying Jiovan Wade’s Cyborg! I admit, I was a little worried when they showed the promo pics. His size was a big issue with me. But after watching the second episode of Doom Patrol, I gotta say I like him! And they even put a line in there which could deal with his size. UPDATES to his cybernetics! I really enjoyed Ray Fisher’s Cyborg in Justice League. But I think he’s got competition here! Can’t wait to see what they got planned for the upcoming episodes!

6 Likes

We appreciate the great feedback, @csidet1971; I’m really liking his portrayal as well! Looking forward to seeing your feedback on our main feedback threads, as well, as the season progresses! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the same thing about him being shorter, but from a jacket he wore they may have made him a boxer instead of football player. I like the fact that as one of the younger members he’s still more mature as a hero.

2 Likes

I like him, I really hope he ends up joining Titans

1 Like

I had a feeling he was going to surprise people and fit with Doom Patrol somehow but he impressed me even more!

He’s only been in one episode and I already want a spin off show for him!

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that they’ve confirmed Cyborg will be in season 2 of Titans, no?

If so, the 2above commentors should be stoked. It isn’t his own show, necessarily, but he will be in a show and most likely pretty prominently.

1 Like

Different take that I am surprised that I like.

1 Like

He’s not confirmed for Titans s2 as far as I know but there’s probably a great chance to at least guest star

1 Like

Cool for Doom Patrol, Titan’s loss.

1 Like

Mr. Nobody, I don’t think he’ll be on Titans. His focus seems to be joining the Justice League. But my guess is he’ll find a connection to the DP and stay.

Don’t forget, since the New 52 began, Cyborg hasn’t been associated with the Titans. He was a founding member of the Justice League.