Reaganfan78's Weekly Blog

20201102_165603
Reaganfan78’sWeekly Blog #5
Hello everybody, It’s been a while since I last did a blog. Sorry about that.
This week we say goodbye to alot of DC videos while some will stay behind til January. In my opinion I think it’s a mistake that they’re getting rid of them, cause they can very well loose alot of costumers, not alot of people like to read and came here to watch videos…
I don’t want to put DC Universe Infinite down before it’s start, I hope it’ll be successful and I hope everybody will give it a chance.
When growing up I was told reading is good for you, reading tons of comic books can be good for you.
As for videos going to HBO Max, I hope they’ll be added in January, otherwise I’m not interested in it. So here’s hoping! Thankfully I have some of the series on DVD.:grinning:

This week Member is @b.batson for making a lot of great topics thread.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: A BIG SHOUT OUT TO @Lincolnfan78 for your blog, very informative and a great help! Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78! I am digging this blog a lot.

6 Likes

Thankyou, I really appreciated that.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

20201102_165603
Reaganfan78’s Weekly Blog #6

Wonder Woman is finally here in Theaters and on HBO Max. It’s sad that I will most likely not see the movie in Theater due to the Governor has business shutdown. I’m so thankful for HBO Max, from the comfort of my own home, I can watch the movie at no extra cost and watch it as many as I like. Now I’ve watch the movie up to four times! I enjoy this movie alot more then the first film.
It had a great storyline, great cast, great action, great music, this movie might as well be nominated for Best Picture, Director, Lead Actress, Lead Actor, Supporting Actor, Screenplay and more! And I would hope they win all of it!
My favorite character is Maxwell Lord, he’s such a good believable villian, already I want more of the character so I’ve been reading comics he’s in.
Guess I like the film so much cause I grew up in the 80s, 1984 was a good year.:slightly_smiling_face:
I don’t want to spoil this movie, this is a rare PG-13 film that would make a great family friendly film that you can watch with your kids.

Member Of A Week
This week Member is @mccaggers91, for his/her positive review comment on Wonder Woman '84. In the review he/she had a great list of pro and cons on the film.:grinning:
:wonderwoman:

9 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @Lincolnfan78! :grinning:

8 Likes

You’re more appreciated, you are very active and help many on here, YOU ARE A HERO :slight_smile:!

7 Likes

Thank You @mccaggers91 for everything you do! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re welcome @mccaggers91. :slightly_smiling_face:
And thankyou so much @b.batson, I really appreciate that.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yeah the HBO Max deal including movies being available the same day as theatrical release was too good to be true this month, so I threw out some shekels for it as well!

7 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 I’m guessing you used to be ReaganFan. I just saw HBO Max has a section devoted to the Penguin on the DC featured section. Instantly thought of you when I saw it…

5 Likes

Cool, Thankyou so much.:grinning:

4 Likes