Reaganfan78's Weekly Blog

20201102_165603
Hello everybody, welcome to my first weekly blog where I talk about DC Comic stuff, whether it’s a tv shows, movies, video games and many many more.
Today we’ll be talking about one of my favorite episode of The Adventures Of Superman…
MV5BZWUzZDVhNDAtZWEwMC00NzI0LTkyMWMtNjk3ZGJjNjU4NTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM1MzYzMzc@.V1
This was by far one of a popular episode in season one.
In this episode we see someone broke into Clark’s apartment and found a secret closet and stole the Superman suit!
We see poor Clark understanding how upset he is that he can’t tell his friend what was taken.
Meanwhile a 2 criminal are investigating on where the stolen costume came from from a dying crook who stole the costume.
I don’t want to give the ending away, if you want to watch a good suspense episode, I highly recommend it, you can find it right here on DC Universe.

Well that’s it for this week, If the @Moderators allows it, I’ll be back next week with another Blog, please feel free to like or leave a comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the poll of a week…
If you seen the episode of The Stolen Costume from The Adventures of Superman what did you think of it?

The Stolen Costume
  • Really Love it!
  • Really Like it.
  • Like it.
  • Ok.
  • Didn’t Like It
  • Really Didn’t Like It!
  • Hate it!
  • Haven’t Seen it yet, plan to!
  • Haven’t seen it yet, don’t plan to watch it.

0 voters

:superman:

10 Likes

I can’t say I’ve seen it, but it does remind me a bit of Grant Morrison’s Action Comics #0, “The Boy Who Stole Superman’s Cape.” I wonder if Morrison had this episode in mind when they wrote that issue?

12 Likes

20201102_165603
Reaganfan78 Weekly Blog #2
Hello everybody welcome to week 2 of my Weekly Blog where I talk about all the things about DC Comics. What I like to do is talking about 6 DC Universe Club that’s worth joining, few of them are new, and I hope you’ll be interested in joining their club. :slightly_smiling_face:
JSA Book Club
Before Justice League, there was Justice Society Of America. This club is a great way to learn about alot of old and new heroes like Hawkman, Doctor Fate, Stargirl and many more, This club is worth joining. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dick Grayson Fan Club
From Robin To Nightwing with over 80 years of history, This club is so devoted to Dick Grayson. :slightly_smiling_face:

Titans Together
If you’re a huge fan of Teen Titans, both show and comics, then this club is definitely for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

The Justice League Book Club
If you’re a huge fan of Justice League, then this club is a great way to see your favorite hero joining other heroes to save the day!:slightly_smiling_face:

Strectcy Book Reading Pal
I’m gonna stretch a bit with this one, If you would like to learn about Plastic Man and the other stretchy guy, then I recommend joining this Club!:slightly_smiling_face:

Harley’s Crew
Last but definitely not the least, Harley’s Crew is a Harley Quinn fan club, with this club you can see what crazy adventures that Harley is up to!

In other news, please feel free to checkout my Countdown to DC Universe Infinite, where I mention a Character of the day and The comic book they’re in, this week is a Villian Week starting with Lex Luthor!
Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

That should do it for this week, please join me next week for Reaganfan78 Weekly Blog.
Feel free to leave a like and comment. Thankyou. :grinning:
:dc:

9 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’ll have to read it!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for the promotion, RF!

And also, I’d like to say, let’s not forget Rita :wink:, and really any character with elastic powers! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks for the JSA Book Club shout out @Lincolnfan78! Currently we are discussing the first six issues of Young All Stars, which is an interesting time for the JSA, and starting next week we will be taking a look at the first story of 2006’s Justice Society of America called “A New Age”.

7 Likes

Thanks for the free promotion, @Lincolnfan78! I didn’t know you had a blog here, so this was a nifty discovery. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

I too just found this, hope to see more in the coming weeks, now that I know about it…

5 Likes

@Lincolnfan78! I’m definitely keeping my eye on this thread. :wink: And thank you for the Crew shoutout!:diamonds::black_heart:

5 Likes

Thankyou, and you’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it, given Morrison’s proclivity to take older things and reconstitute them for a modern audience.

5 Likes

20201102_165603
Reaganfan78’s Weekly Blog #3
Hello everybody, Thankyou so much for your comments, we are now 66 days away from DC Universe Infinite, I was thinking they should’ve called it DC Infinite Universe, but it’s there choice,
It seem like yesterday when DC Universe first launch, when I first heard about DC Universe, I had little interest, I thought 75 dollars was too expensive.
About a month later Kevin Smith was promoting DC Universe, talking about the videos, comics, interact with fans, and shop.
I also thought he was giving away a free hard cover of Teen Titans book, he didn’t make it clear it was for the trivia questions.
When I heard that if you sign up you get extra 3 month for free. So on September 1st, I sign up for DC Universe an join on the 4th.
When looking at the video section and lots of comic they had, I was thrill! Love every bit of it.
I remember how busy and crazy the message board was, I decided not to interact on the board, few days later it slow down and that’s when I started posting.
The 2 Moderators I interact with the most at the time was Applejack and Kittycrawler, they were a huge help when getting started.
The hardest thing for me about DC Universe was trying to find what comic book to read? There were so many, the only thing I didn’t like was the rotation for comics, try reading The Death to Return of Superman in 2 short weeks!
I’m so thankful that now you can take your time to read it.
It’ll be sad to see the videos go, I’m thankful I’ve got to watch shows and movies while it lasted.
I think DC Universe Infinite is going to be great, I can’t wait to see more comics on here, I’m hoping to see alot more comics that was around before I was born.
What comics do you guys hope to see on here?
Before I go here’s a poll question for you on how often would you like me to make this blog? :slightly_smiling_face:

Reaganfan78’s Blog
  • Weekly
  • Daily(Mon-Fri)

0 voters

:slightly_smiling_face: Have a great day and thankyou for reading.

8 Likes

20201102_165603
Reaganfan78’s Weekly Blog #4
Hello everybody, welcome to my Weekly Blog where I talk anything about DC Comics and DC Universe.
First Thankyou so much for voting, the vote was a landslide for weekly, so I’ll keep it as it is.:grinning:
With Thanksgiving coming up this week, DC has some few Thanksgiving history like Long Halloween #2 is about Thanksgiving. Smallville has a couple of Thanksgiving episodes as well. Anyway here’s a comic that has to be my favorite Thanksgiving story from DC…

JSA (1999) #54
This is such a well written and fun story to read.:slightly_smiling_face:

Member Of The Week
Remember when DC Daily was on and how cool it was to see your name and your quote on TV? I thought it’d be great to start doing member of the week and share their thread they posted.
The ‘First’ Member Of the week is: @Devi_Amuro! She posted her creativity of a Badge plaque that look really amazing, wish I can collect all the badge, but that’s not possible for me. Here’s the link…

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :grinning:

14 Likes

Thanks for posting another highly enjoyable and positive blog!

7 Likes

You’re welcome, and Thankyou.:grinning:

7 Likes

I really enjoy this blog. Keep it up @Lincolnfan78.

7 Likes

I like this a lot. :slight_smile: Especially the “Member of the Week” section!

6 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou guys, coming from both of you, that means alot.

6 Likes

I haven’t read that issue of JSA, but I do remember reading back when I was first getting into comics a similar OGN called JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice, which from what I remember had their group Thanksgiving interrupted by the Seven Deadly Sins of Man breaking out and invading Earth. Pretty good stuff.

Sadly, it looks like it’s not even been digitalized yet, so I don’t know if we’ll see it here anytime soon.

6 Likes

This is pretty awesome, love how you incorporate other members into your blogs. Keep it up! :orange_heart:

7 Likes