Reading Time With DC Comics

I admit it, out of thousand and thousands of comics in their Library I have a hard time sticking with one book. There’s so many to read in so little time, thank goodness there are some book club, that might help.
Today I found 1 book that really caught my interest, Hawkman #1 by Geoff Johns. That comic book is really worth reading.
For this thread, what less popular characters or story that are worth reading? Please let me know. :kitemanhqtas: Thankyou.

3 Likes

Starman, Hitman, Checkmate (both of them), The Omega Men, Chase, Batman: Gates of Gotham, Batman and Robin Eternal, Mother Panic, Midnighter and Apollo, Supergirl: Being Super, Sideways, Cosmic Odyssey, Knight and Squire, Batgirl: Year One, Batman: Li’l Gotham, and Superman: Secret Identity.

1 Like

I just started reading 2006’s Jonah Hex. I’m only five issues in but it’s been fantastic so far. One thing to know is that most of the series is anthology based, but if you want a satisfying western it’s worth a read.

2 Likes

I read it back in the day, but I just started rereading The Spectre that’s currently coming here each week, and, also. Eclipso.

1 Like

Lesser-known books on DCU that are worth your time:

● Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday
● DV8
● Mr. Majestic
● Majestic (2004-2005)
● Majestic (2005-2006)
● Tom Strong

Each series is a wild storm of quality reading and then some.

1 Like

I hope this service never goes away, it’s just a dream come true.

I find it shocking that there are some who don’t think this service is worth it.

3 Likes

Forgot that one. So, so good.

1 Like

I like I,Vampire. Only 20 issues and I like the way it’s drawn also.

1 Like

Thankyou everybody for posting, that’s alot of great choices to read.:grinning:

1 Like