Reading Orders

I’ve been using Comic book herald. What j am trying to do is put what I am reading into an excel file so anyone can use it.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Let me know if you do create an excel sheet.

1 Like

Will do, the problem is I am making as I am reading so it is going to take a while lol

1 Like

I started working on a monthly release calendar for all the comics before the DCUI launch. I had stalled out as I had hoped that the launch would fix the “select by date range” search option. Sadly, it still appears to be broken at the moment.

Depending on DCUI response, I may dive back into the project at some point. If you want to see what was done prior to DCUI launch, you can find it here:

The Grand DCU Chronological Comics List: Help Requested - General Discussion / Comic Books - DC Community (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

It is only finished up from 1939- 1988 at this point, and only the comics that were on the service before DCUI.

Any updates will be posted in that thread.

2 Likes

that is quite the endeavor! way more ambitious than anything I have done. what i was trying to do was a more modern chronology of Batman. So i start with year one, shortly after that the Long Halloween and so forth. I want it to serve as a thorough shortcut for people getting into Batman and want to know where to start.

Thanks. It is a beast of a project, especially since it’s all manual data entry.

I am surprised that the only other online resources I can find are non-dated reading lists for the pre-crisis era.

Depending on if DCUI gets their tech sorted out I may get back to it.

1 Like