Reading history out of order

Hi! Anyone else’s reading history way out of order? When I click on the my dc button, it looks like it is correct, but it takes a while for it to allow for use (I.e. clicking on issues doesn’t work; download appear initially…) when it does finally work, the history is all over the place, with issues from 4, 5 months ago showing up on the list first. I download the issues to read and trying to scroll through several months of history to find the issues to remove them is laborious. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yea, the “MyDC” tab has been all jacked up recently. There have been a few posts about it not working properly.
I know I’ve already sent a ticket to support so hopefully they are already looking into the matter

1 Like

The app is in a horrible state right now. I put in a ticket weeks ago and finally got a reply that they are working on it. I should hope so :blush:

1 Like

Over a month without an update. I still can’t even tell what books I have read since the blue line has been gone for me for a long time

I’m sorry you’re not having a wonderful experience. Our team is always working hard to make the service better, so hopefully you won’t be waiting too long. Thank you so much for your patience thus far :slight_smile: