Reading Death Of Superman

After watching The Death of Superman Watch along last night, I’m now reading the comic book. I’ve been reading all day.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s a great way to spend a day. How far in on it are you?

1 Like

I’m now on Justice League #69. :slightly_smiling_face: Doomsday just destroyed a truck and another truck driver is calling for help at the end of last issue, Superman Man of steel.

In case anybody is wondering, I’m now on Superman: Man Of Steel #19. Superman is still fighting Doomsday. I’ve always wonder why does Supergirl hang out with Lex Jr. And why is he not letting her help Superman? Beats me! :pensive:

I always wonder what’s was going on with Super girl too I just assumed brain washing

1 Like

In Crisis on Infinite World’s, the real Kara died.

In John Byrne 's series, Man of Steel, Superman is the only Kryptonian who survived,

This Supergirl is a creation called Matrix. She is not Kara.

1 Like

She’s not the real Kara? Well that’s really interesting! Thankyou for the info! :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t read much today, I just now finish reading Superman #75. I remember how sad and shock I was that DC would allow Superman to die! I didn’t know it at the time, it was one of the best thing they ever did! When they brought in 4 Supermen, I was wondering which Superman is the real one? The Cyborg Superman looks cool, maybe it’s him…so I think!

If you “got something in your eye” after reading Superman #75, it’s okay. We’ve all been there =)

2 Likes

Finished reading “Death of Superman” and “Reign of the Supermen”. Death was great, but Reign was a fantastic series and I was not disappointed!

1 Like