Reading Competition: September

Also, saw that got on here yesterday… I’ve loved what I’ve read so far of it… it’s so great, I especially love the art…

1 Like

Yes, it’s a great story well drawn, and with characters I’ve always liked. Tomorrow, won’t be reading so much, too many conf calls. So you may well pass me.

2 Likes

Gotta report I had typo my Saga of Swamp Thing should have been 32-34 not 32-24 (thought it sounded like I read a lot)
And add
Swamp Thing 2000 4-5
Saga of Swamp Thing 35-37

3 Likes

Gotcha! All updated, thank you for clearing that up :grin:

3 Likes

This sounds fun, So far I’ve read…
Detective comics issue 64
Watch The Adventures Of Superman episode 2 today.
Does shows on HBO Max counts?
I watch 3 episodes of Beware of the batman today.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll count it. I’ll add that to the top part while I’m updating the score board :grin:

2 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! This is off to a much crazier start than last month!

2 Likes

I gotcha. With honor rule & no prize to win plus no reason to lie. It’s a whole different league foe me. I have major OCD & DC is my favorite thing. I just read Blackest Night in 2 days & I’m over the halfway point in brightest day rereading both. I’m not doing the order on here either. I’m doing the fullest order possible off of comicbookreadingorders.com. Plus I watch an animated series every night til I fall asleep & with my insomnia I’m up most of the night. My Appletv keeps track of things I read/watch on here but HBO Max etc. I’d have to guess at. I have 161 from BN & BD comics read in just the last couple of days & that’s not counting the other stuff I’ve read. I could count up comics & shows off of just here on my Appletv if u really want me too? Just LMK. I know it goes back pretty far.

1 Like

I mean, I’ll take your word for it

But it could help if you can :grin:.
So, you in?

1 Like

If u want me to be. I also track everything with pen & paper always have. Not shows tho just comics. Here’s the notebook proof of what I’ve read since the 1st. Blackest Night the comics on the side aren’t marked Brightest Day the comics on the side don’t count. Those are just so I don’t have to keep checking the order on my phone. I write like 20-30 down. Then erase em when I finish those & write the next batch. I was writing just for me so sorry it’s sloppy & the erased pencil marks look messy haha. I watched 7 eps of Superman TAS last night. The 1st 7.

2 Likes

I’ve read 3 since I posted 161 so I’m at 164 now & I’ll be reading all day cuz no tribe tonight. Read JL generation lost 15-17 just starting. So I guess 164 for now plus 7 Supes eps?

1 Like

Ok, I’ll add ya to the board! :grin:
I guess the rest of us will have to get to reading :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I go thru spurts. As of the last few months I’ve been reading all day/night & my community consists of whatever I post from what I find reading. Then I’ll go to community & read less. But I’ve been reading nonstop for a while now & mostly rereading the big crossovers then the new comics on Tuesday’s. Plus some of the binge this from the news section even tho I’ve read all already except that Mark Waid’s The Flash run I didn’t realize I missed some issues of & I read most of Jonah Hex when they put that up. Gonna finish that eventually. Doing BD until I finish it first tho :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Okay. I’m about to erase all the issues on the side & write in the next batch. Gonna be a pain to list em cuz I’m doing a reading order so I can’t just put like Batman 5-25. But I’ll do it this time. Then maybe I can just take pics of my notebook & write the # in til I finish Brightest Day. Anyways, for this time here we go. 24 more total.

JL Generation Lost #18-#20.
Green Lantern Emerald Warriors #2-#3.
Green Lantern #56-#58.
Brightest Day #13-#14.
JL Generation Lost #21-#24.
Power Girl #21.
Green Lantern #59.
Green Lantern Emerald Warriors #4.
Green Lantern Corps #53-#54.
Brightest Day #15-#17.
The Flash #7.
Brightest Day #18.
So 24 more total & I forgot I watched The Joker on HBO Max 2 days ago :laughing:.
Here’s a pic of where I went after listing JL Generation Lost #15-#17 all the 24 I just listed). Sorry about the handwriting. I’ll write clearer now that I know it’s not just for me & I’ll be posting them.

1 Like

Ok, just making sure because I might be misunderstanding you (I’m not the best at understanding sometimes lol), but you’re still keeping the other ones on the board right and adding these? Or restarting? Again, sorry, I just thought I’d be sure…

1 Like

Those are added to what I already had up. No problem glad u checked. I just looked & I’ve only got like 20 something left so I’ll just list em all & disregard what I said about it being a pain. I didn’t realize I was so close to the end til I went back to list on phone & wrote down the next batch. But yes, those are added to what I already had posted.

1 Like

Sorry to confuse u. I just meant I was gonna erase the last batch I had just finished before I erased them & added the final batch. So I was taking a picture b4 I erased them.

1 Like

Gotcha, that’s what I thought you meant, but I wasn’t sure. You don’t have to apologize, sometimes I just want to make sure we’re clear :grin:

1 Like

I appreciate it :grin:

1 Like