Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

tenor

3 Likes

those are great! i think i’m gonna use one of them as wallpaper! thank you and welcome, Spotter @spectresigns.5879!

3 Likes

Welcome @spectresigns.5879

3 Likes

hmmm Don’t let Robin drive… ever

there must be at least a 1000 versions of the Batmobile,
(has anybody ever kept count?)
so what does he do with all the ones he wrecks?
maybe there’s a uninhabited parallel earth Batmobile junkyard where all the multiverses Batmen dump their wrecked Batmobile’s ! or maybe he just boomtubes 'em to Apokolips where they won’t be noticed.

4 Likes

L3VC

alfred would never let that happen in real life!

3 Likes

Batman: The World.

3 Likes

Batman: Urban Legends #1.

4 Likes

Detective Comics #596.

3 Likes

leave it to batman to invent the convertible station wagon #innovator nice whitewall tires too

3 Likes

Resurrection Man #7: 1st X I’m posting one b/c it might be the worst version I’ve seen of this version lol. The comic art is good in this (Resurrection Man 97’) too. Not the Batmobile’s. The rear view is ok but this front view…? Uggh…

3 Likes

elegant duckbill body, chunky tractor tires, so sexy!

3 Likes

:joy: oh man. I swear. Real lol’s all the time from u. I always forget & barely kept the Dr. Pepper in my mouth.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @s.p.e.c.t.r.e! This is a super cool piece. :batparrot: Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

6 Likes

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 is 𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞!!! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬!!

5 Likes

Action Comics #1029: kinda like it…? Reminds me of the original Death Race 2000 with Sylvester Stallone.

4 Likes

Batman/ Superman #16.

3 Likes

Batman Black & White (2020) #4. The vanity plate is pretty funny….

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: now that’s an original Batmobile! the hoodscoop and roll bars feel a little discordant to me but i love the red headlights!

4 Likes

After I posted the 1st one today I said I’m gonna pass on some in case someone else wants to post it. Than, literally, the very next 2 comics I read, both had ones I hadn’t seen b4. I love that one too. Very cool design. Not tooting my own Bat-Horn, just agreeing with your assessment. Ty BP!!!

1 Like

Justice League of America #49.

3 Likes