Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

Bonus doggies!

6 Likes

How do you know Catwoman is evil?

She stole Captain Kirk’s car and made it into the monstrosity below:

6 Likes

Batman nervously glances over at a photo of Debbie Reynolds

OKwc

5 Likes

Batman Annual #5.

5 Likes

I know right? lol. Some good pups too…

4 Likes

I’m so torn! I love the back half, but the front half reads as a snake head to me.

4 Likes

Yep. Same deal here. 89’ mystique, but a King Cobra hood/neck on the hood? Like I just pulled up to high school in my R.E.O. Speedwagon t-shirt & hopped out of my TransAm Billy M style…

5 Likes

:laughing: very specific!

5 Likes

Haha :laughing:. I did go somewhere else for a second while typing that…

5 Likes

These scenes from Pennyworth S2 E10 were so Batmobile '66 in the way they were shot. The stills don’t do it justice.

In this episode, Thomas Wayne’s Buick Electra 225 convertible is prominently featured.

Big. Black. Fins. Red Trim. Perfect.

Below, Alfred and Dave-Boy have run to the car and seated themselves choreographed in the style of 60’s Adam West and Burt Ward. I half expected to hear Dave Boy call out, “Atomic Batteries to Power, Turbines to Speed”

Alfred: Roger, Ready to Move Out

A roar of the big American V8 and they speed out to save Goth…ummm… London!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Green Lantern #156: closest I’ve ever came to a Batmobile.

5 Likes

that really is bruce wayne’s suv #canon

5 Likes

U heard it here 1st canon 🪄:sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

From The Joker/Daffy Duck #1. Also… is the food cart guy a Super Mario reference? :joy: Lastly, what is Pizza Fish? :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

and was Batman showing off for Mario by dramatically jumping out of his car that way? interesting Batmobile! kinda looks like an RC car! thank you, Spotter Aztek!

6 Likes

I assume so! Why else would he do it in front of the only person on the street? :joy:
Also, his batmobile might be an RC controlled by Alfred! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And thank you! I shall keep my eyes open for more bat-inspired vehicles.

6 Likes

That’s a good one!!! Nice spot……

3 Likes

World’s Finest Comics #72

6 Likes

a beauty! thank you, Spotter @EBzer! i’m gonna imagine that they arrived at the scene, let Clark change into Superman in the batmobile, then left

6 Likes