Read Any Good Comics Lately?

While they weren’t shipping new books during the Great Toilet Paper Crisis, I questionably obtained Walking Dead, The Boys and TMNT collections via the internets, so I’ve been on a good one with those lately while I stack Joker War. I don’t want to have to wait between issues with that one.

Hellblazer Rise and Fall under Black Label is promising to be AMAZING!

Last week I picked up Heavy out of Vault Comics and I’m excited to read that.

My son got the first issue of Juggernaut today. I’m tempted to read that but if I start reading Marvel my budget for picture books will probably double.

Three Jokers was AMAZING! I like delays when they result in such an AMAZING product!!! Let’s hope for the same results with Cyber Punk 2077!

Today’s cover of Spike + Angel gives the impression that they’re going to be introducing Oz, but covers often prove to be the original Click Bait. I’m so far behind in the Buffy Universe that I wouldn’t get to that book in a month anyway.

I WILL start Death to the Army of Darkness and Mars Attacks Red Sonja this weekend though! I am committed to that!

2 Likes

DCeased stories are good! I’m reading dead planet!!

2 Likes

Yeah the toilet paper months where a bit of a downer. I missed a month or so of my monthly pulls. But they’re catching up.

1 Like

right now, I am currently reading The Rebirth of Cool, has it is being released on here.

and I am really enjoying it, hope they release the rest of the Milestone Static comics on here, it also makes me wish they would bring Static back, but in the DC universe and both add & fuse the stuff from both the milestone comics & the static shock cartoon in to new comics.