Reactions To Dark Knights of Steel Spoilers Allowed

Just finished my digital copy and holy swords and sorceries Batman: THEY MADE BRUCE AND CLARK BIOLOGICAL HALF BROTHERS 0n0 this changes everything!!!I have a feeling tom Talor does not like Oliver queen.

I wonder if they will have Aquaman as Kull :grin:

1 Like

Issue 2: I am kinda surprised Oliver Queen survived given what happened with a fairly similar moment in injustice…then again Oliver may never use his bow again. but really not only is did we learn batman a half Kryptonian and Clarks half brother in the last issue but we learn Clark has a full-blooded sister Zala-El in this universe and she is courting Diana…and Lois Lane is a freaking Amazon. 0_0 what that is a great twist that can be missed thanks to the reveal that SuperWonder of this universe is Zala/Diana. (Hay Superman hooks up with Wonder Woman a lot more than people give the paring credit for, however, it’s generally after Lois’s death.)

I’m enjoying the series so far. It looks gorgeous, and I hope we keep getting peeks at the wider DCU of this setting.

As for Zala… I mentioned this in another thread, but I hope Diana stands against her murder of a child. Like specifically mentioned not having proof that the Kingdom of Storms assassinated Jor-El. For Zala to go straight to killing the prince vice confronting the king does not strike me as grief induced rage - it just strikes me as cruel. I foresee a major confrontation in her future.

As for the Green Man… I saw some interesting guesses on who he could be. My first thought was Hal, based on the powerset, color, and ‘team up’ with Oliver. However, others posited Martian Manhunter, another Lantern, or Lex. Now, Lex is probably the most interesting to me, and could explain why we still haven’t seen the Green Man. In the main DCU, Lex has a green power suit and uses kryptonite against Superman. In this universe, I could see Lex taking (or faking) magic and using kryptonite against the House of El. I could see Lex being anti-alien (obviously), but I could also see him being anti powered people, so starting a war could open the doors to the kingdoms up to normal humans. Thoughts?

Zala:

I had to post the page because well morally your right legally… actually, it’s not that clean-cut as you can see in the panel Zala did not drop him till after he said he was basically going to kill her. also at this time period, The Law is the word of the king of the land so ya if Jefferson says its murder it’s murder.

the green man:

well, that is a green lantern ring on their finger so it’s a green lantern, it’s a very ornamental ring so it could be the star heart of Allen Scott which is magic and magic can hurt Kryptonians. But I Like the idea of Lex Luthar with a green lantern ring and the regular green lantern rings can mimic Kryptonite. and the green man does mention that the ring told him to leave…however there could be more than one green man. :grin: