[REACTIONS] The Flash S7 E16 - "P.O.W" - Spoilers!

The_Flash_season_7 (1)

Synopsis: John Diggle arrives in Central City with a weapon to help Barry stop the Godspeed War; Allegra and Ultraviolet’s new bond is put to the ultimate test, while Joe and Kristin Kramer are hunted by a former colleague of hers.

Are you tuning into The Flash this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :0_flash:

The Flash airs weekly on Tuesday night @ 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET on The CW. Flash fans will be able to stream episodes for free online on The CW from shortly after they first air on TV, with the site and app offering them to stream. At any one point, The CW will offer the five most recent episodes available to stream for free. Viewers who want to wait to binge all of the series at once, will be able to do that later in the year on Netflix.

3 Likes

At this point the best way I see to end this season is to have Dom show up and remind them that they cannot lose because they “got family”.

2 Likes

Well, it was good to see Diggle again! That having been said, I had hoped he would already be a Green Lantern! That having been said, I think he has been putting it off. I guess the Guardians are getting impatient!

2 Likes

Nice episode.

Joe and Kramer get Adam. He’s caught and justice is served. But the Kramer should be dead thing either metaphorical or something’s up with her :thinking:.

Ultraviolet died and now Allegra feels guilt. Did think like Dom and choose family :sweat_smile:. Wonder how that will turn out.

Dion’s back and helps explain Iris’s absence. Wonder what that could mean for her :thinking:.

The team try’s to stop the Godspeeds. Cool interrogation scene. And now we know why they are fighting. August make his appearance and there trying to restore his memories. I can see that going wrong.

Dig is back and suits up. Very nice. Fun meeting Chester. And his head and visions. Something infinite. So many possibilities on what that could be in DC.

And the end was Crash. Nice return for Nora and Bart is her. Can already tell he’ll be great for Impulse. Can’t wait for more. Interesting twist making him his son and Nora’s twin?younger or older brother?

How did Impulse come to be? Is that the reason for Iris’s time stuff? What is wrong with Dig? Will August get killed or worse? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

1 Like

Also fun Palmer name drop. Cool to see him still building.

1 Like