[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 Ep 3 - "The Perks of Not Being A Wallflower" - Spoilers!

I love this show. I can’t wait to see more of it. B-)

5 Likes

Oh my gosh same :smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

I’ve decided to give this show a shot, and while my initial reservation was that they revealed Superman to his sons too soon, I think it’s working out well so far. My only concern right now is that for all there’s been talk about the Kent family being closer and spending more time together, they don’t actually seem to spend the sort of time together that they need to? I thought the paint scene was cute, but instead of always cutting to Lois and Clark with wine on the porch, I’d like to see some scenes between Clark especially, and his sons more in the vein of the bedroom talk scene that we got with Lana and Sarah.

Maybe it’s just me? I don’t know. They still seem very split. Maybe that’s the point? That they say they’re closer, but just moving to Smallville isn’t actually enough to fix the problems they have?

It’s still early, and I’m still hopeful that this sort of thing will develop.

5 Likes

With each passing episode I’m seeing continuous praise and/or people pleasantly surprised by Tyler Hoechlin’s Superman + Clark. Glad he’s finally getting his time to shine :slight_smile: Here’s some examples :

S&L C19

S&L C15

S&L C9

S&L C21

S&L C13

S&L C5

2 Likes

“I guess it’s my lane now bro!”
:rofl: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Same. I thought he did great in Supergirl and the crossovers. People complained he was outshined by Supergirl, but well… it was her show. I knew with the spotlight on him he had the potential to show what a good Superman he could be.

4 Likes

Dorky Clark really is who he is, isn’t it? It’s not a cover? This episode it really showed it, like his moment with Jordan about Sarah.

3 Likes

I always thought his acting was fine, but standing next to Brandon Routh and Tom Welling he just…looks too small. It’s almost laughable. Clearly he’s not really a small person, but without either of them around, he’s fine and it’s not as obvious.

4 Likes

Love it so far

Wondering with .morgan edge in this is intergang coming and god help us edges benefactor in the comics

4 Likes