[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 Ep 3 - "The Perks of Not Being A Wallflower" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: Clark shares some of his Kryptonian history with Jordan and Jonathan during a family breakfast. Meanwhile, Lois and Chrissy dig deeper to uncover the truth about Morgan Edge.

Are you watching Superman & Lois? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :superman:

HOW TO WATCH:
The first season will be 15 episodes, and air weekly on Tuesdays on The CW network at 6pm PT/8pm CT/9pm ET.

Superman & Lois is set to follow a slightly different streaming schedule to the majority of the other CW DC Comics shows. Shortly after episodes air, they will be available to watch for free with ads on CW Seed. Superman & Lois will not be available on Netflix, but it will be available on a yet-to-be-announced date after the season ends.

8 Likes

Game time!!

5 Likes

Jordan dropping in on football practice was great! I have a feeling that Jonathan will reach his breaking point, at some point this season. I do think the theory that both brothers have powers and they only manifest when they are in close proximity to each other will come to fruition.

8 Likes

Wonder Twins- UNITE

8 Likes

I hope they split the powers like Jordan gets invulnerability and Jonathon gets Freeze Breath and amnesia kiss.

8 Likes

I am calling it. The coach dies making Clark the new head coach.

5 Likes

Haha!!!

3 Likes

So there I was, at the bar, when this chick shows up. All of the sudden…

7 Likes

Maybe Volcana?

4 Likes

This was definitely a slower episode than the first two (although the action they had was very well done), but it was also a good one. I got to give credit to the people who designed Smallville, from the school to the town square it really does come off as a small town who’s glory days are long behind them.

Lana was also well done in this episode. Her actress gives a good performance and I really can see her as the teen Lana of the comics just worn down by a hard life. But still has a glimmer of the Lana of old, if that makes sense.

Also interesting to get the first glimpse of Leslie Larr… that is a deep cut, although I find it funny that their first baddy to be taken from the comics is a Supergirl villain… only fair since part of the reason they probably don’t have a Superman villian in that role is because Supergirl has already burned through all of them. lol.

Also while don’t know if anyone but me noticed, or cared, but as a lifelong fan of Degrassi it was cool to see Stacy Farber playing her, that was a surprise.

Still enjoying the show, not as strong as the last two but next week looks great.

Also…

I know you were joking about that last one… but I could only imagine the backlash today if he used amnesia kiss on Sarah in an episode.

Edit to also say sorry about not originally blurring the spoilers. I forgot they didn’t say on the show who the girl in the end was. :frowning:

7 Likes

Yeah I was joking. It would make this infamous for eternity. The only way to make it work would be the weirdest moral dilemma ever. Maybe wall repair vision could work.

6 Likes

Is that Kryptonian heat vision, or…? I also believe that’s Edge’s assistant, can’t be too sure but it kind of looks like her.

6 Likes

Lana is Hispanic here, as a Hispanic I love that representation. Hearing Kyle call Sarah “Mija” was a good little detail they had.

6 Likes

Leslie Larr?

3 Likes

IMO this was a perfect episode. So many great aspects.

Also resolved issues I had with Episode 2 —>

Now I understand Sarah and her family SO much more. Being & Feeling trapped, staying with her BF until her breaking point of leaving both the Cheer Squad and him. On top of getting a resolution between him and Jordan all my issues were dealt with.

The drama in this show is pretty great already and feel it was the strongest in this one: The Cushings, Jordan, Lois’s investigation all had great progression and/or intrigue. I didn’t even realize Captain Luthor wasn’t in this episode til’ the near end since I was so invested with everything else going on in this one lol.

I feel better about Jordan in regards to my issue from last week

The invasion of privacy thing and relating it to Lois’s and Clark’s past was a great touch. While being on Clark’s side with nervousness about Jordan’s powers and then seeing Jordan more confidant + happy also made me go on his side. Great dilemma, resolution and progression for his character.

In between the drama getting all those cute family moments is the icing on the cake. The action scenes are great as usual. When Lois ‘rang the bell’ for Superman to come I had MoS chills when Superman came in to defend his Mom from Zod. Don’t mess with Supes’ family :triumph: The screen shaking + sound like a Jet Engine was near by right before he appeared to defend Lois was such a great touch. ALSO Lois using the pen as a Journalist and a Weapon!! :smiling_imp:

Love how people love Superman and he gives a smile right back at em’. 5/5
S L.PNG

Edit: Also loved to see more dorky Clark.

4 Likes

Lesla-Lar in the comics, a very old Supergirl villain who I don’t think has been seen in the modern age. Went off the spelling the show had but didn’t realize the comics spelled it different.

4 Likes

Hmm, interesting.

3 Likes

another great ep. I really love the family stuff.
I’m definitely enjoying Lois’ story over Clark’s. Speaking of Clark’s story, I wonder if captain Luthor will be involved with Morgan edge somehow. I think there are 15-16 eps this season? So, assuming the Luthor mystery reaches some kind of conclusion this season, Clark’s and Lois’ storylines will have to meet at some point.

Jonathan is such a great brother but I feel like he will reach breaking point soon. I still think Jon will be like earth 2 superman where it takes him longer to develop powers. I also still think Jordan will develop TK.

5 Likes

I am enjoying Clark’s story way more than Lois’s story. The show seems to be balancing its 4 leads well.

6 Likes

Another great one.

Supes saving the day. Awesome™:+1: fight with the invader guy (credits say subject 11). Great moments with the listening talk. And him Clarking if this episode was hilarious.

Lois investigating and doing what she does. The piece just started to show :thinking:

The Kent boys footballing. Enjoyed how they bicker but still don’t despise each other. They got each others back.

The Lang’s dealing with there stuf and learning more of them.

And the mystery woman at the. Credits say Larr so from what I read hear and googled it’s getting interesting.

Who’s the mystery woman? Who’s the invader? What next for the Kent boys? What Edge up to? Does this have anything to do with Luthor? All this and more same :00_superman1:uper time same :00_superman1:uper channel.

4 Likes