[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 Ep 2- "Heritage" - Spoilers!

It wasn’t, I was surprised when I saw the scene on YouTube between Lane and Clark. Also a scene between Lana and Clark where it seriously looks like she still has feelings for him, which you can’t blame her for, her husband is a piece of garbage.

1 Like

No, I think he was good.

1 Like

@NanoDeVice I feel the same regarding Kryptonian heritage (Jordan that is). I think that some where down the line, both will begin exhibiting Kryptonian powers. Jor-El is wrong (funny that).

2 Likes

So far, I’m really liking the series. The first episode left me wondering, how much more Kryptonian powers will be a major piece for the series with the boys. It also left me hanging. Second episode (Heritage) answered many questions.

1. Captain Luthor, Superman “destroyed my planet”, is obviously from another Earth.
  2. I’m not sure what Earth Superman and Lois is based on. But I don’t think it’s one where Supergirl (Earth 36?) and the Arrowverse exists. (No crossovers?)
  3. The Fortress is not one we recognize. No toys.
    I’m still very excited for more episodes. (Jor-El is definitely wrong).
1 Like

@MatthewHecht That actually makes sense from what we saw. Jordan has only been able to use his powers with Johnathon around."

Do you mean like the Super Twins? Funny that.

3 Likes

Maybe they split the powers like Jordan has invulnerability and Jonathon has super strength.

3 Likes

Now let’s delve into what Morgan Edge is doing. He has been going from town to town and all the towns he has been going to have had mining history. He has been looking for something in these mines and when he does not find what he is looking for, he leaves the towns devastated. Now we all know that Morgan Edge from the comics has always had connections to Intergang. Maybe what Edge is looking for in these mines is Kryptonite to make weapons for Intergang to fight Superman. Now to take things further, Intergang has had connections to Darkseid and he wants to use Kryptonite to turn Superman Evil like in cartoon. It would be natural that since Superman landed in Smallville that a lot of Kryptonite followed him and ended up accessible through the mines there. Somehow it ends up that The Twins end up effected by Darkseid and the Kryptonite to be turned into Superboy Red and Blue, one Good and one Evil. Then Captain Luthor puts his two cents into Finale of this story.

2 Likes

Please not Darkseid. He is being overused like crazy. How about Mongul or some other alien?

3 Likes

Sure, it could be Mongul or someone else. Was just going by what was done in past in the comics and in cartoon.

3 Likes

I am sure they kids will both get superpowes, but I think it would be interesting if they did keep them as powerless, would be a more original take on a superhero with kids. But sure for many obvious reasons they won’t.

2 Likes