[REACTIONS] - Superman & Lois S1 E7 - "Man of Steel" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: Clark struggles to help Jordan who is grappling with a new power; Lois enlists Clark’s help which leads to a surprise encounter.

Are you excited for more of Superman & Lois? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :superman:

HOW TO WATCH:
The first season will be 15 episodes, and air weekly on Tuesdays on The CW network at 6pm PT/8pm CT/9pm ET.

Superman & Lois is set to follow a slightly different streaming schedule to the majority of the other CW DC Comics shows. Shortly after episodes air, they will be available to watch for free with ads on CW Seed. Superman & Lois will not be available on Netflix, but it will be available on a yet-to-be-announced date after the season ends.

5 Likes

I think they are adapting Thy Kingdom Come but in reverse.

2 Likes

I had to wait for later here in NY because they preempted it for a basketball game but WOW!

THAT reveal…totally didn’t see that coming :scream:

4 Likes

Agreed. The Stranger being John Henry Irons was indeed very cleverly done. My hope of course is:

• None of the evil Superman stuff actually happens on our earth.
  • Steel sees the light, believes in Supes, and becomes the Superman family member we know him to be from the comics.

Too soon to tell where they’re going with this though. Love love love this show, a little bit more with every episode.

2 Likes

I want him to be pure evil with no redeeming qualities.

1 Like

What a roller coaster of a ride for Wolé Parks’s character. They legit did multiple reveals to his identity now and each time it was an “Oh sh*t !” moment.

Even with the 2nd reveal I thought he was still Luthor but his Parallel on this Earth was JHI. I actually didn’t catch the line at the end about the AI recognition being iffy and it will think he’s Luthor until rewatching the episode lol

That made the scene where Clark enters the RV and the AI identified him as Captain Luthor make so much sense. In the moment I was confused and theorizing if Luthor and Clark were connected somehow or maybe an oversight in the writing or only done to move the story along so Clark knows he’s “Lex Luthor” BUT NO it was intentionally done! :exploding_head:

Very clever and beautiful + tragic story for his character.

Dang, can’t wait for next week to see what they got cooked up.

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

Steel

2 Likes

I dunno, given his story he doesn’t seem to be inching towards pure evil. He seems to be someone who has suffered heavy loss but evil isn’t what drives him.

1 Like

Oh ok. Well, He’s not pure evil right now. He’s a good guy, albeit a very bitter and angry one, trying to prevent the tragedy that happened on his earth from repeating itself on this earth..

1 Like

Or using it as an excuse to be pure evil. My fortune teller says next episode he will pull a Lex Luthor and refuse to wash his hands.

2 Likes

Yeah… if there’s a change in his character, I don’t think we will be seeing it that soon, certainly not next week.

1 Like

Wow what an episode. Very awesome™:+1:

First the stuff with the boys. Jordan getting control of his hearing was nice. More powers developing. And Jordan still feeling left out but works it out with Sarah. And seem he may have a love interest. Watch her be Edge’s daughter :sweat_smile:. And they fought as things got intense but nothing like your dad nearly dying to patch that up. :sweat_smile:

Lana first day at work. Edges playing with her again. Got the friend and want the husband too. :thinking:

Lois and Supes on the case. Who is this guy. They think his a Luthor and nice that they been thought about the multiverse when think of who he is. Then the big reveal he is Steel. Definitely a mind blown moment and it made sense with the daughter and all.

And his origin of what they shown was sad. Just wow really like this twist.

Now it time for all the secrets to be revealed.

What will Iron’s tell them? What will the Kent Boys find out? What Edges next move? Same :00_superman1:uper Time Same :00_superman1:uper Channel

2 Likes

Captain Luthor was never Luthor at all, he was John Henry Irons, Steel himself! This was one hell of a twist, even the episode title was a hint towards his real identity!

Do you think Larr is an X-Kryptonian or a real one? I hope she’s a real one because of comics. Was her answer as to why she survived the X-Kryptonite cagey?

1 Like