[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 E5 - "The Best of Smallville" - Spoilers!

That is part of the episode. Static Man attacked.

3 Likes

My immediate thought was “I could see this getting to a point where he becomes an ally.”

This world already has a Lex Luthor, so what if he took up an alias like John Henry Irons…:thinking:

4 Likes

I am digging this show. The one thing that sort of “irked” me was the actor they chose to portray a younger Clark. He seemed off in all sorts of ways. I didn’t feel in any way that that guy was a young Clark Kent. Just bad casting in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’d really like to see him end up in an ally role. This episode alone made him a compelling and interesting addition to the plot, whereas he was my least favourite part of all the other episodes.

3 Likes

Just picked it up on HBO. I’m not a superman guy, Not that I don’t LOVE Kal, but Supes is such a heavy hitter I find him boring, what with his powers being added and taken as needed.
That being said, In reference to Arrowverse Canon, not comic,

I Flipping Love This. I binged the episodes on HBO. Does anyone know when they add new episodes?

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying the show ! :smiley:

From what I understand HBO and CW’s deal are for the CW to air + stream ongoing seasons on their service (for free w/ adds) and later on after the season wraps all episodes will become available on HBO Max.

It seems the first 5 episodes is a limited timed thing in anticipation for the shows return May 18.

It’s been about a month and a half since the 5th episode aired due to Covid effecting production the airings were delayed until this month.

sl

1 Like

Thanks, really great response! Thanks!

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

2 Likes