[REACTIONS] - Superman & Lois S1 E11 - "A Brief Reminiscence In-Between Cataclysmic Events" - Spoilers!

Hmm, could be, I just think of decisions and what happens when it’s different. But it could also be his lack of family, human or Kryptonian that got him possessed by the Eradicator.

1 Like

An interesting theory someone brought up on Youtube by Brad The DC Universe Geek is what if Clark isn’t turning evil, but rather possessed by Zeta Rho. We know the version of him in Tal’s Fortress is a hologram/computer program a la Jor-El, but his physical essence could be stored away like the other Kryptonians and now he’s in Clark’s body.

This could turn out to be utter nonsense but it’s a cool theory.

1 Like

In the comics, the eradicator device used the power of the fortress to create a body for it’s self, one that looked like Superman. I think that’s what happened on the show

2 Likes

I don’t get why some people think Clark is becoming evil, it’s very clearly stated he’s being Eradicated, having someone put in his body. No offense to anyone of course, but I thought it was pretty clear what was happening. I don’t think it’s Zeta-Rho though, but it could be, we won’t know until the show comes back.

2 Likes

Irons.

Welcome back to the community, @BrightKnight! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :superman:

In the comic book arc, Reign of the Supermen we were introduced to a new Superboy, the Eradicator, Cyborg Superman and Steel. So far the show has given us a version of everyone except Cyborg. Show of hands who thinks Uncle Morgan has a spiffy, new Cyborg Superman hiding out in his desert fortress.

No new EP for a bit so thought I’d share good news.

TV Line lists Superman & Lois amongst the best tv shows of 2021 (so far)

Chrissy Beppo has been upped’ to a series regular for Season 2!

and finally some posts of praise from people with large reach. Good to note since things like this can get even more people to check out the show.

Edit: More cool news :point_right:

Wrap
side-note: I was wondering who that huge guy was in the left pic with red tank top and thought “wow that guy’s build to play Superman” then zoomed in and realized it was Tyler lol

Or Morgan is The Cyborg. They both use technology to effectively remove somebody’s humanity making them into his type of people and feel betrayed by Superman for costing them an important woman in his life.

1 Like