[REACTIONS] Supergirl S6 E2- "A Few Good Women" - Spoilers!

Watch Supergirl on the CW tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST!

Synopsis: As the stakes with Lex are raised higher than ever before, Lena must decide how far she is willing to go to stop her brother. Meanwhile, Supergirl and the team are faced with a challenge unlike anything they’ve ever dealt with before and it brings Alex to her breaking point.

Will you be watching Supergirl’s final season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:supergirl_cw:

HOW TO WATCH:
The finale season of SUPERGIRL will temporarily take over the timeslot of SUPERMAN & LOIS, airing weekly on Tuesdays on The CW network at 6pm PT/8pm CT/9pm ET. SUPERMAN & LOIS will return May 18th, with the SUPERGIRL schedule TBD. Miss it on air? Watch SUPERGIRL on the CW app!

3 Likes

Just wondering if I am the only one who watched this episode and heard things that instantly made me think of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman? First was Nia using the excuse of “donating blood.” I understand why it was the excuse, but Diana Prince donated blood a bit in the WWII episodes. The other was when Otis said “kablooey” several times reminded me of “Hot Wheels” episode when the thug kept saying “blooey.”

1 Like

I saw the promos, not seeing the show anymore but people kept talking about it, Phantom Zone, huh? So is this Smallville Season 7 then? Do they have Zoners? Ha!

1 Like

I think that was Smallville season 6.

1 Like

They have a really different take on the Phantom Zone, plus it is a huge part of the Super story. However, if you watched the Flash this week, you will DEFINITELY see Smallville in Midvale, many locations were used in both…

1 Like

Nice episode.

Silas new alien camp character. Cool character. Wonder what else he’ll do if the phantoms haven’t got him​:sweat_smile:.

Sg in the zone. Getting fears and found her pops. Interesting. And the Phantom Zone got crisised. More interesting.

Alex struggle loosing her. Looks like she told Kelly though.

Manhunter getting to show off some powers always great. And Miss M there two. Always like seeing the Martians.

Brainy and dreamer learning have nice trimming moments. She’s learning more with her powers which is cool. Brainy letting anger get to him but who could blame him.

Lex is free. Lena thought she had him (and Lex did too) but a turn of events. Now Lex is running the board and ready to make his moves. Cryers just a great Lex.

Will Kara escape the Phantom Zone? What’s with the pantom the popped out of Silis? Will J’onn going Solider hurt or help? What Lex’s next move? All this and more Same :00_supergirl_arrowverse:uper Time Same :00_supergirl_arrowverse:uper Channel.

You’re right, oops, Season 7 was Kara.

2 Likes

But they still have Zoners?

Smallville in Midvale in The Flash?

2 Likes

I like that they dig into some Kara lore. The phantom presence is a nice take on the zone.

I would have expected Kara to be happier to see her father. Maybe they will dig into why there is this emotional distance between them.

When I saw the vampire at the start my mind immediately went to the Kara/Batgirl team up comic. I’m down for some zany alien Transylvanior craziness though. :joy:

All in all a pretty good episode.

1 Like

Yup, the Blockbuster was the coffee shop in the theater, the high school was the same from Smallville…

1 Like

Oh, you meant Smavllille in Smallville, not Midvale in Supergirl then.

1 Like

No, Midvale in The Flash used a lot of what was used in Smallville

1 Like

There’s no Midvale in The Flash.

1 Like

There was this week, they went to Midvale when they went back to the 90s…

1 Like

That was actually Masonville on The Flash, not Midvale. Between those and Metropolis, I guess cities starting w/ M are just a little more popular

2 Likes

Could have sworn the high school said Midvale, but it was definitely the same high school used on Smallville as was the old theater (coffee shop on Smallville, Blockbuster on Flash)…

2 Likes

Masonville, we heard Chester talking about growing up there.

2 Likes