[REACTIONS] Lucifer Season 5 Part 2 - Spoilers!

SPOILER ALERT! The comments section and trailer may contain spoilers for this series. Please read at your own risk :skull_and_crossbones:

It’s been almost a year, but the Prince of Darkness has returned with another 8 episodes to finish out Season 5.

SYNOPSIS: The 2nd half of the season sees God himself returning to Earth to fix things after Lucifer and Michael’s actions in Part 1. Things never go as planned, however and God decides that enough is enough and retires. This triggers a war between Michael and Lucifer over who will take God’s place.

Are you watching Lucifer on Netflix? Let us know your reactions in the comments below! :smiling_imp:

HOW TO WATCH: The entire 2nd half of Lucifer Season 5 is available to watch RIGHT NOW on Netflix!

6 Likes

I’m absolutely watching. I’m part way into the musical episode right now and I am loving this season. This show is just amazing.

2 Likes

This season utterly destroyed me. I still can’t believe they killed Dan, he didn’t deserve to die, especially ending up in Hell!

1 Like

I’m on the last episode. I… Dan… I don’t even know what to say. The funeral scene, the death scene, the therapy scene.

I’ve never cried about anything in any tv show, but when I saw all those scenes I broke down.

2 Likes

i just finished it. oh my lucifer

1 Like

The hospital scene…that was rough. Also the “I’m scared” bit before said person’s passing got me.

2 Likes

Exactly! My GOD! To think, we had the best episode of Dan ever a few episodes before, that should’ve been the sign that something horrible was going to happen.

1 Like

it should have been obvious from dan having the I don’t want to go to hell thing, just like charlotte, but maybe now that lucifer is in charge he’ll change the rules (the whole guilt thing seems really unfair, like someone like joker could go to heaven cause they don’t feel guilt)

2 Likes

Such a good point and one they plan on exploring in Season 6, the way Heaven and Hell work in this universe. Because like you said, the Joker doesn’t feel guilt and by the way this show has their rules with Hell, he’d go to the Silver City, not Hell.

3 Likes

I rarely cry in TV shows as well and I was worried I wouldn’t because how could I not, but I was a mess, not even just in episode 15 but the Season Finale as well, my grief didn’t stop just because it was another episode.

1 Like

same here

Poor Dan! When Azrael showed up so sadly…woah. I do think that the rest of the season was consistently hilarious, the cast is so in sync at this point. I loved Linda and Amenadiel’s Just the Two (Three) of Us, soo sweet!

3 Likes

My stomach immediately sank upon seeing Azrael, though I was excited to see the character return to the show - I was curious what she was up to during the whole showdown. I’m very interested to see if they’ll do anything with Dan’s character in Season 6 (so sad that it will be the last season!).

tumblr_inline_pah0cnFGXg1ugn76r_500

2 Likes

personally, im confused as to why she apologized to lucifer. did she know michael would stab chloe?

1 Like

Azrael, as the angel of death, is aware when a mortal is about to pass away and can appear near them before they do so (this is not fool-proof as seen when she meets Ella who did not die in the car accident). I imagine she knew Chloe was about to die but could not intervene, and therefore apologized to Lucifer because she knew how hard he would take it.

2 Likes

oh thanks so much!! It’s been bugging me for a few days now

1 Like