[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 Premiere! - "Ground Control to Sara Lance" - Spoilers!

Legends of Tomorrow is back with a brand new season! Be sure to check out the extended trailer above for a preview of what’s to come including more Beebo and an animated episode!

Synopsis: After a night of celebrating their beating the Fates, the Legends quickly discover that Sara is missing.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

5 Likes

This is the DC show I have been looking forward to the most this season. Legends of Tomorrow may actually be my favorite. And tonight’s episode did not disappoint. I loved the whole reveal about Gary, and I think Spooner will make a good addition to the team. Anyway, it looks like it will be an interesting season.

3 Likes

The only Arrowverse show that matters! This has the balls that The Flash just doesn’t have, it has originality, and The Flash just repeats and repeats.

This premiere was so epic! The aliens look so good! I’m so happy that it’s not all CG, that it’s practical too.

5 Likes

I’m so happy to see the fun that everyone is having on this show as well as the crazy awesomeness happening here - it shows that the writers must have had a decent amount of creative freedom. After watching this trailer, I might have to restart the series!

4 Likes

I love this show. It has fun, which is something a lot of the other shows haven’t had, barring The Flash. And I love the reason for the villains this season to be displaced throughout time.

4 Likes

Mick Rory this whole episode has been my mood all year LOL.

3 Likes

I’m actually really excited about this season! The last few have felt a little underwhelming on the whole, but it seems like this alien angle is bringing some of the color back to their humor.

By the by: did anybody notice that tabloid? Wacky World News! With the space stuff going on, Legends being Legends, and that odd inclusion of Kooey Kooey Island on the post-Crisis world map over on the Flash, maybe we’re going to meet Space Walt Disney this year?

3 Likes

Great premier

Everyone scattered after the party was fun.

Mic lasting about. Doing his dad thing and want to burn stuff down the usual. B just getting high so the usual there too​:sweat_smile:

John out of element to find a new element. Getting together with Zari. And Astra trying to mortal. Interesting

Nate missing Z1. Nice chat with Bowy. And Gary is now and alien. What a twist.

A new hero Spooner. And alien based cowboy. Sounds similar to Jinny Hex minus the alien tracking.

Ava missing Sara. The check list scene was great :joy:. And a sweet moment through the projection. Sara on an the ship with Spartacus was fun.

Overall a great set up to the craziness this season has in store.

Will they capture these loose aliens? Will Sara and Gary find there way back? What’s with Spooners powers? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel.

4 Likes

Also nice SG connection with the DEO. Forgot that was destroyed.

3 Likes

I don’t see Supergirl anymore so that was a surprise to me, good continuity.

3 Likes

How do we watch the video in the post? I click on it and it says the video is private.

1 Like

You should be good to go now, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

But now it’s a featurette for season one, not the extended trailer for season six.

2 Likes

Not sure why that is, but here’s the proper trailer for the premiere/season :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fixed, thank you!

3 Likes

Ironically that reveal you spoilered is actually the only thing that they could possibly have done to make that character likable to me.

I really am only still watching this show because of Johnny Conj now that Ray is gone. But even then, it’s not really the right place for a character like John to remain for as long as he has. That being said…I don’t want Matt Ryan to stop being John, I just want him to do it elsewhere.

I’m excited for the alien plot, but I’m curious to see how they’ll handle this in light of the fact that they also know several ‘good’ aliens and if that will come into play at all in this season, where ‘aliens’ are being labeled the enemy. Would be interesting to see some depth to this topic (especially with the second episode and the newly introduced character.

1 Like

I think they will eventually. 2 seasons ago it looked like they were going to make magical creatures all the enemey, then Charlie and later twist. I trust this show to after a few episodes go beyond the expected formula.

2 Likes

I am sorry if I spoiled it for you, but that it is precisely why I blurred it!

1 Like

I have to agree with you there. I don’t think they will stick to “aliens are the bad guys” this season. They will probably encounter some friendly aliens who are probably has alarmed about disturbing the timeline as the Legends are.

1 Like

You didn’t! I just wanted to talk about it without also spoiling it! :smiley:

1 Like