[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E8 - "Stressed Western" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: With everyone finally back together, the Legends find themselves looking to Nate (Nick Zano) to keep everything calm while in the old West on a mission to find an alien.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

3 Likes

This episode REALLY made me want a milkshake!

2 Likes

We need the real Sara! Not this copy with a milkshake, cherry obsession! I’m glad Nate had his outburst, he’d been holding together for the rest of the team and no one ever asked him how he was doing. David Ramsey was great as Bass Reeves, him and Caity Lotz with the Dig joke was great. David directed one heck of an episode.

4 Likes

I love Westerns, so I always love it when the Legends visit the Old West. I was disappointed Jonah Hex didn’t show up, but then I guess they can’t encounter Jonah every time they go to the Old West. I loved seeing David Ramsey as Bass Reeves. Bass Reeves is a historical figure. He was quite possibly the greatest U.S. Marshal of the Old West. Sadly, one doesn’t hear as much about him as some other Old West figures! I loved the whole bit with the cowboy narrator. I should have known they would have gotten around to spoofing the singing cowboy eventually! Anyway, it was good to see Nate finally let everything go. He has held the group together for so long and none of them even seem to notice or appreciate it!

2 Likes

Nate had a lot of good points and I’m glad he got to let it out, even if it was for a plan.

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

They had Bass Reeves on Timeless and it was cool that they had him here as well, with a fan favorite actor.

Nate really has been getting dumped on and it was about time he let it out.

The cowboy narrator was great!

2 Likes

Not having Jonah Hex here was sad, it’s tradition that we always get him for the Western episodes.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember Bass Reeves’s appearance on Timeless! I really wish someone would do a major motion picture on his life.

1 Like

Really missed mick this episode, he’d have been fun in the bar arguing scene where nate snaps

Thought Jonah Hex would show up but thinking about it, he didn’t really have a place in this episode

Wish we’d seen a scene with nate and “his” zari in the totem, in the future maybe?

Also ive been thinking and i think kayla’s still alive and she’s gonna be super pissed at being left behind that she’ll free bishop and the legends will have to fight an army or legends? that would be cool to see how they counter each other

1 Like

Rufus called him the real life Lone Ranger, right? Or was that about someone else?

2 Likes

Jonah Hex is a cowboy so he belongs in every Western episode. I really hope we see Nate and his Zari, I needed that scene in this episode!

2 Likes

Did they ever explain what Diggle was doing there ?

2 Likes

That wasn’t Diggle, it was Bass Reeves. But maybe the fact that Sara thought he looked like Dig could mean that Reeves is one of Dig’s ancestors?

2 Likes

I think you’re right! Rufus called him the real life Lone Ranger.

1 Like

Cool!

2 Likes

He is indeed Diggle’s ancestor.

3 Likes

Fun episode.

The teams back together celebrating Sarah and Mic’s return.

Fun going back to the west. A nice happy town and a giant alien worm.

Astra and Spooner building as friendship or sorts. B and Z dealing with B’s love life. John and Gary hashing it out over the fountain. And Sarah and Ava dealing with change.

Dig make a an appearance an ancestor of his Reeves and fun scene with him and Sarah.

Nate was great with getting it all out. And nice to see him find a way to meet with Z1 from time to time.

The singing cowboy was fun. Especially with the end. Thought they were doing a tv thing but he was really there :joy:. And it looks like John is off for a bit. Wonder how that will work out.

Also thought Hex May pop up. He didn’t but hey he can’t be in every town I. The west can he. Wouldn’t have even fit in this story overall here :sweat_smile:.

Will Constantine get his powers back? What other surprises will there be with Sarah’s new body? What’s next for the team? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

2 Likes

Also Nate wanting a seat at the hall. Nice to see it mentioned now give him a seat :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That was fun, Crisis is barely mentioned, if ever.

2 Likes