[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E6 - "Bishop's Gambit" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: Mick takes the Waverider and Kayla to try and find Sara, but these enemies find themselves needing each other to survive after landing on the possible planet Sara is being held captive. Meanwhile, Sara devises a plan to escape by using her charm to win over Bishop, but she learns something more disturbing.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

2 Likes

Why? Why?! Why?! Why did they kill Sara and replace her with a clone?! That cannot stand, they better be screwing with us and have the real Sara be alive!

2 Likes

I kinda like that they made her a clone, gives room for an identity crisis. She has to focus on survival right now but once she gets back to the others she has Ava to help her through it. Clone girlfriends! Also I love how Rory is the only one who knows everyone else is alive (and his speech about Sara being better than humans is :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

It’s not right! She’ll be the last OG member and she can’t be a clone! A copy of herself!

Yeah, Mick’s speech about Sara was beautiful! I need their reunion!

1 Like

Mick is still an OG! Sure, he was brainwashed for half a second but he’s still there

and hey, gideon is an og too

1 Like

I loved Sara’s speech about her scars.
It made the ending all the more of a gut punch.

1 Like

Mick’s leaving, remember. Yes, Gideon too, but she’s mostly voice-over, so it’s not the same, she still very much counts as an OG but it’s not really the same.

1 Like

It was incredible, which is why the reveal better not be real.

3 Likes

The original Sara being dead was a shocker. That having been said, I think it is possible that the original Sara could be brought back. This is Legends of Tomorrow, after all!

2 Likes

but what if sara’s brain got transfered, like her soul, like what happens with firestorm kind of

2 Likes

Wow a shocking episode.

Starting with Mic and Kayla’s adventure. The find Sarah. Kayla double crosses everyone. Mic makes it out saves her. A nice speech about humans and Sara. And then make love while getting swarmed by aliens. Sounds normal :sweat_smile:.

Gary tried to save the day toilet style. Gets caught but helps the Ava’s and May start and Avalution.

Team deals with Amelia and we learn what happened to her. Spooner get some more reveals in a cool scene with her. And the Alien form of Amelia look pretty cool.

The legends messing Johns home was fun. Cool opening scene with him. And hiding his power lost interesting :thinking:. That not going to turn out good.

Sarah having fun with Bishop was well fun​:sweat_smile:. Then a beat down to the big villain reveal. Did not see that coming :exploding_head:.

Sarah is a clone. What a shock. Now I sense this not changing her at all at least later on but she’ll have learn the lesson she’s still her no matter (if they go that rout who knows) what and maybe even bring her closer to Ava. Also poor Ava. When she found out that was sad.

Looking forward to the next.

How will Sarah react to being cloned? What will the legends do knowing she’s dead? Are Mic and Kayla still in the pod? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

2 Likes