[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E5 - "The Satanist's Apprentice" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: With Astra now a mortal, she finds it hard to adapt to the real world with no guidance from Constantine. Frustrated and lonely, Astra makes a new friend who promises to help her, but her eagerness for the easy way out could have some real repercussions for those closest to her. Meanwhile, Sara meets the person responsible for her kidnapping and tries to convince others to help her escape.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

4 Likes

Let’s just say that animated segment was very Legends and I loved it!

4 Likes

This was a fun episode! In fact, it may be my favorite episode so far of this season. Aleister Crowley did make for a good villain (and I appreciate that his surname was pronounced correctly–my mother’s surname is one of those English “ow” names and people always mispronounce it). The whole animated sequence was fantastic. I should have figured Legends of Tomorrow would get around to parodying Disney!

2 Likes

Agreed. Also…she can sing!

3 Likes

I was wondering why I got Beauty & The Beast feelings when the Legends were turned into objects, now we know, it was because of the animation.

2 Likes

This was such a fun episode, I don’t like Astra but it was still very fun to see the characters animated. We also truly met the Big Bad, I was hoping for more than just some rich guy who created the AVA clones, but he still made an impression.

2 Likes

It felt like he was channeling Billy Zane in Demon Knight lol He had that same energy

2 Likes

Demon Knight?

2 Likes

Are we not gonna talk about how Spooner was turned into a fork

3 Likes

I absolutely love that Ava got turned into a binder. Also, the very meta reference to a show “really understanding what it is and just going with it” in season two.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it, that was pretty funny!

1 Like

The Tales From the Crypt film from 1995

2 Likes

Very awesome™:+1: episode

Sarah taken Bishop. We learn bishops goal to make and ultimate race of humans that can survive anything. Also that he created the Avas. Interesting. He got his good and the mystery deepens. Seems like an interesting villain.

Astra tries to be mortal but gets hit with the hardships of it all. Lead to Crowley who was a cool villain. John became a painting. The legend object with was great. Spooner as a fork?:joy::joy:.

Then the animated scene was amazing. Great singing and just a blast. An awesome™:+1: Disney parody. Very well animated. And now Johns powerless unless the fountain comes into play​:thinking:.

As a magic fan really like this one. Hope for more every now and then.

How will John be with this powers? What Bishop’s game? Why was Spooner a fork? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like

Oh, ok.

1 Like

That was genius!

1 Like