[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E4 - "Bay of Squids" - Spoiler!

Synopsis: The Legends are shocked when Rory takes command and manages to find the location of an important Alien, but he also lands them in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

2 Likes

This felt more like a classic Legends episode. They go into a mission and somehow make it worse. I was really shocked they got away with that “Steel” joke in the beginning. Hilarious but WOW lol

2 Likes

Not to mention rectifying some stuff, remember when Nate was a historian? When Mick wasn’t a drunkard? The Steel joke at the beginning was hilarious but it also hurt because this still isn’t our Zari and seeing Nate’s face when he thought it was his Zari, damn!

2 Likes

This episode was a great one, it brought back the roots of Legends, the history with Nate actually showing his historian self, Mick not being a drunkard, etc. My heart still hurts, seeing Nate be hurt that this Zari isn’t his, it’s not fair!

This may be stupid, but I’m very appreciative of them having actual Hispanics portray Hispanics and speaking authentic Spanish. As a Hispanic myself, this makes me very happy.

Mick Rory has met his match in Kayla.

2 Likes

this episode had great legends hijinks also Behrad called Ava mom!!

3 Likes

Behrad is starting to feel like the new Mick, Mick’s becoming less of a drunk and Behrad is becoming too much of a stoner.

3 Likes

I love Ava’s “No one wants your drugs!” I don’t know why, but the way she said that cracked me up.

3 Likes

maybe behrad is using more to deal with the whole dying and being brought back to life thing

1 Like

This did feel more like a classic episode, with the Legends messing things up before getting things fixed again. I really felt sorry for Nate and I didn’t believe him when he told New Zari that she no longer reminded him of his Zari. My only caveat was having the warhead be a dud. I would have much preferred the Legends had performed some incredible rescue (like using the Waverider to transport it into space or something).

1 Like

The warhead wasn’t a dud, Mick, Spponer and Kayla took out the plutonium from the nuke.

3 Likes

Very fun episode. Classic Legends vibes.

Mic the man with the plan. Then the plan goes wrong. Then they find a new plan. The usual :sweat_smile:.

Nate and Z’s adventure was fun. Nice to see Nate steel up and use that historian knowledge. Fun moments with Kennedy. And felt sad for him missing Z1. But hopefully that closure at the end with her was enough for him.

B on having with with the leader was great. Drugs, music, and missiles. Sounds like a fun time. Nice song.

Ava and Mic working through stuff fun stuff with the laughing gas.

Mic and Spooner trying to stop the nuke. Found a way now Mic and Kayla are on an adventure. If this goes we’re I think it goes it may be were Mic ends up for his exit :thinking:.

And now off to Constantine’s house. This is going to be fun.

Where I Mic and Kayla off to? What’s happening with Sarah and Gary? How will it go at John’s house? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like